Chapter 22 - Gone

"Wha-what do you want?"

He smirks and let's go off me. He turn his back on me and I silently sigh. I couldn't breath. Calm down calm down calm down...

Before I knew it I already fell asleep.

~~~~~~•~~~~~~

I stretch my arms out as I wake up. I get surprised when I don't hit anyone's head. Yoongi wasn't next to me. I pat the sheets looking for him but he wasn't on the bed. I sit up and rub my eyes. He was nowhere in the room.

I sigh and go wash up. When I come out I look around every where in the hotel but here's nowhere to be seen.

"Where are you Min Yoongi?"

I sigh to myself as I sit in front of the TV.

"WHY ARE YOU SHAKING UP MY HEAARRTTT??"

I frustratingly yell. I ruffle my hair before going back to our room. I fall onto the bed and look to the side. I see his camera. I start to panic. Yoongi never goes anywhere without his camera. I run around looking for my phone. I quickly dial his number. But he doesn't pick up.

I start hyperventilating. What if he got kidnapped? Hurt? KILLED?!

I furiously call him again and again but he never picks up. I try messaging him.

Me -YOONGI WHERE ARE YOU?!-

I wait a couple of minutes before screaming out like an insane person. I need to calm down. Then my phone rings. I quickly check it. It was Yoongi.

Yoongi -Omo! Chill out I'm just hanging with some friends!-

I breath out loudly. I clutched my heart that was beating so fast. How could he do this to me?!

Me -Why didn't you wake me up or something?-
Yoongi -Why you were going to come with me?-

I roll my eyes.

Me -Shut up I was worried about you-
Yoongi -Aww you miss me already?-
Me -Aish-

I turn off my phone and collapse on the bed. I was worrying so much for nothing.

"Yoongi Pabo"

I wonder who his friends are. Hehehehehehehe. Oh and did I scare you with that title. No? Okay....