preview

He came at me with his gigantic fangs on full show, the hunger in his eyes almost made me feel sorry for him. What am I thinking. Sorry? For him? Never! He did this to me. He freaking abducted me. I never got a chance to say my goodbyes. And I surely didn't want this. Not in the slightest. This has to stop here. I crawl my back against the dirty wall of my cell. He was almost here. A scream left my mouth. He smirked at me. That's what he wanted. Me screaming in fear. Afraid of him. Of what he could do. What he could do to ME. I try to be strong. Holding in an other upcoming scream. I am not gonna give him the pleasure of me screaming. Not again. I try to control my heartbeat. Its not working. I sit up straight. I feel his breath on my forehead. Shit. "Stop." The scream for help is useless towards him. I don't stand a chance. Accepting my faith​, I move my head to the side. Allowing him to do what ever he wants to me. I feel the top of his fangs pressing against the soft spot between my nek and collarbone. "You smell better than anyone I've ever smelled before, Emily" He whispers sensually to my shoulder. Brushing his lips over my skin as he talks. A scream leaves my lips as he penetrate his fangs through my skin. my sight getting blurryer by the second.