FIFTY-FOUR

Let's see...mhmmm
*sips tea*

~Jenna~

"Dakota. Leave." I growled. Everyone stood quiet. Everyone stared at them.

Alcander. Tell the pups to leave, I don't want them to watch this.

I looked over to him and his back is towards me but I see him look over his shoulder till he looks at me.

Let's show them that what happens when another pack threatens me.

His face is in a scowl but I narrow my eyes at him. Stop. Nothing is going to happen. I promise.

"Leave my land." I said while I looked at him in the eyes. He smiled and took a step forward.

Helmer and all the warriors growled and stood in front of me and Alcander.

"What?! No, Jenna come on. Let's take you home." He took another step closer while his smile kept growing. "I'm sorry that I took so long-"

"You're trespassing my lands. Get out, or we will start something and I'll finish it this time." Alcander growled while he stepped in front of Helmer and took a step toward Dakota.

I looked behind me and I already saw the pups running to the pack house. Thank the moon goddess.

"I'm not leaving without my mat-"

"SHES NOT YOUR MATE!!" Alcander yelled. I rushed over to him and place my hand on his back. He was breathing hard but he didn't spare me a glance.

"Dakota leave. It's been, what? A year?! Leave now. I'm staying." He growled at my response.

"What?! What did he do!? Rape you?! Brain washed you?! Marked you?! Jenna! He's a monster and you know it!!" He yelled while he took another step closer.

"One more step, and your head would be on the grass." Alcander growled.

"Dakota leave." I growled. "I'm Alcanders mate. Deal with it. I have a pup. I marked him. He marked me. We're one. Now it's your time to find you own mate." I went closer to Alcander and that when I saw Dakota breathing hard.

He's changed. He's more built. His facial expression changed. His face looks dark. Like a sinister look. He doesn't take care of his hair. He's changed. He's not the Alphas son. He is the alpha.

"You....mated....with him?!" He growled.

"He's my mate Dakota! Leave!" I growled.

"I'm not leaving Jenna. You're mine." After that he shifted and Alcander quickly shifted too and attack Dakota. Helmer and the warriors all shifted and took the men that Dakota brought.

I did too. I shifted and went to attack my old pack.

Jenna. Who is he?

He's used to be my crush from my old pack before Alcander came Helmer.

Oh.

I went for the back legs, and then when they would turn to snap at me, I would attack their neck. I took down a few. But mostly the warriors would get in front of me and take any wolf who tried to get near me.

I looked over to Alcander and see Ian and Dakota fighting him. I ran towards him and rammed my shoulder into Ian's side. He fell to the side and that's when I slashed his side. He growled and went to stand up but I got pushed down.