s e v e n

*Edited*

*Edited*

Annie P.O.V

A week has passed and I can't get him out of my mind. Whatever I do he just comes back. It's like he's some sort of disease that I can't get rid of, Nick just won't go away.

Since they day I went over for dinner and told him it will never happen again, he sent me flowers everyday, and my favorite kind that I thought he would have forgotten after three years. On every card was his phone number and a note that I couldn't bring myself to read so I threw them away.

"Mommy why do you keep throwing away the flowers" Luke walks in rubbing his eyes with his small little palm.

"Th-Um-I just don't want them anymore" Have I mentioned I can't lie to save myself, and for god sakes! I can't even tell a white lie to my own son.

"Yea sure mommy whatever you say" I put my hands on my hips while shaking my head and giving him a playful glare.

"You are too smart for a three year old" I pick him up and take him to bed.

He giggled in response.

"Hey mommy."

I put my hands in his hair "Yes honey."

"Do I have a daddy?"

I inhale a sharp breath.

"Of course you do."

"Then when can I see him?" His face turns into a frown.

"I just don't know" I kiss his forehead "Get to sleep remember we are going to the park."

That brings a smile on his face "Ok mommy goodnight."

"Night" with that I turn his light off and head to my bedroom.

Why did you have to do this nick, why.

Nick P.O.V

"Tell the damn investors that I want the answer now! or no deal."

"Ye-yes sir" My secretary walks out of my office.

Ever since I saw Annie and she told me that was a one time thing, I lost it.

I thought for sure we have made up and everything would be ok, it's not like I cheated on her for months. But for an hour it was enough to make me regret ever doing it.

I send her flowers everyday with my phone number, how could I be so stupid to drop her off without her getting my number?

I also send her a little note about how I wanna make up, or how amazing she is.

But I haven't got one text or call, sadly.

"Sir, the investors have signed" My secretary, julie, walks in.

I give her a simple nod to excuse her.

But I guess she didn't get the memo because she walks closer to my desk while pushing her breast higher in her white button up shirt with the first two buttons off.

"So Mr.Collins, we should celebrate shouldn't we?" She purs.

"No, Julie, go back to your desk" She looks quite shocked I guess she doesn't get rejected often, but she walks away and before she can leave I call her "and Julie."

There's hope in her eyes"yes Mr.Collins."

"Button up you'r shirt, you look like a hooker" She gasps while walking out of my office fixing her shirt.

Julie has been trying to get me to sleep with her since the day I hired her, now I know why shouldn't I just fire her?

Well, she actually is very good with her job so until she does something drastic to ruin her chance of working for me, she can stay.

• • •

Some hours have passed and I am still in my office finishing off some documents to own a new hotel here in New York.

As I look up I see the picture that is framed and on my desk of me and my annie.

I always need a picture of her, or something to remember her by.

That's it. I throw my documents back in their folder and head out of my office.

I'm tired of waiting, I need Annie now!

I get to the parking lot and start driving to her home anxious to tell her how we should be together again. Hopefully this goes well, but I know for a fact i'm not taking no for an answer.

Annie's P.O.V

"Mommy why isn't winnie the pooh wearing pants, he's naked."

"Oh Luke" I chuckle, this kid always has the weirdest questions "He doesn't need pants, he's a bear, and he isn't naked just think of his fur as pants"

He just stares at me and turns back to watching the movie.

About two hours ago we came back home from the park, and we decided to have a disney movie marathon.

"Mommy-" I put my finger on his lips.

"Shhhhh, just watch."

He nods his head and stops himself from asking another question and continues to watch Winnie the pooh.

I don't understand how children can like this movie, it gives me nightmares.

As we start eating cookies the doorbell rings.

"I'll be back, don't eat 5 cookies like last time we don't want you to break another lamp alright."

"Ok mommy" He sighs.

I get up and head to the door expecting Andrew to be here to bring me the five dollars he owes me, that jerk.

I open the door "Wow andrew I never would have th-"

I look and see it's not andrew it Nick, the last person I wanted to see.

"Oh, what do you want" I cross my arms and lean on one leg blocking the entrance.

"Hello to you to annie, may I come in?"

"No you may not Nick."

"Annie please, I just want to talk" He comes closer while I unfold my hand and hold the door.

"We are talking"

He gets his two fingers and holds the bridge of his nose and lets out a deep breath.

"Why are you so stubborn I just want to ta-"

He gets interrupted.

"Mommy why are you taking so long."

I close my eyes tightly and look down at luke.

"I'll be there right now, okay."

He nods but not before looking at nick suspiciously and runs back to the living room.

"Annie, who is that" Nick has his jaw clenched and his hands closed by his sides, and his knuckles turning white.

I look him in the eye and say "He's your son"

☆☆☆

Edited:✓

Word Count:1058