Chapter 1

Hi, I'm Isabella, but everyone just calls me Bella. 

 I'm 18 years old, and last year my father married a complete psycho bitch! 

Her name is Paige and she's about 45 years old, blonde hair, blue-grayish eyes, 5'8...pretty average if you ask me...

Let me tell you about the first time she spanked me (yes, it sounds crazy. I'm 18 for crying out loud)  it was completely unfair, and I absolutely hated her for it... 

It was last month, and I was going out with my best friend Ty, to hang out at the beach for a party that we had been invited to.  My father had asked me earlier that day to stop by his house, on my way to pick up my best friend so that I could return some of the items that he had left at my house earlier that week when he was fixing on my car. 

Anyway, when I arrived to his home, Paige answered the door, she invited me inside, and told me that my father was not home at the moment and that I could put his belongings in the garage, as I made my way into the Garage, Paige followed me. 

She was going on about how lucky I am to be young, and how I have the rest of my life ahead of me and that I needed to apply myself more. When I reached the Garage, I turned around and faced her, I told her that she needed to leave me alone, and that if I wanted her advice, I would ask her. She looked apologetic and said that she was sorry and that she was only trying to help me not make the same mistakes that younger people tend to make... 

She then started to criticize my outfit, I had on a bikini top, and some cut off shorts so that it can make my ass look bigger...I told her that my outfit, was none of her concern and that I am an adult and can wear what ever I like. It's true, I am grown, but Paige took my message the wrong way, she told me that she would tell my father about how rude I am to her, and about my clothes, or lack there of. I told her that I did not care and there is nothing my father could do, because he does not buy any of my clothes, I do.

 Then I made the biggest mistake and told her that she needs to stop talking and stay out of my business.
She then said, "You will never talk to me like that, do you understand?"

I told her, I could talk to her any way that I want, because I Am Grown, and that is what Grown people do..They speak their mind...

She then replied, "Oh, is that what Grown people do?" 

She glared at me, and came closer and closer to me, I slowly backed up and told her that she better get out of my way. I have a party to get to and I do not have time to deal with her.

"Oh, I think that you will be a little late for that party", was Paige's response. "I need to teach you to respect me, and not go out in public looking like a slut.."

She had me cornered into the wall, I must admit, I was a little nervous, but I knew that I had to say something back, otherwise my pride would be hurt..

I said, 'get out of my way Paige!  I am going to a pool party on the beach stupid, therefore it is okay , and like I told you before, I'm 18. I can do what I want... I shoved her lightly, in order to get from trapped between her and the wall.

"Your not going any where" , she said with a deeper voice, She grabbed me by the ear and took me into the living room. I tried my hardest to get out of her grasp but the more I struggled the tighter her grip got...

"Let me go, Stupid, you can not do this to me! I can have you arrested for this"...I said to Paige.

"A mother, can't get arrested for punishing her child",

"Your not my mother, Paige! Let me go right now..."

"mommy has to teach you a little lesson",  she said grinning...