Chapter 2

After the first incident with my step mother, things have never been the same again between us. My hatred and annoyance towards her, have turned into fear. I am afraid to disobey her, she has implemented rules into my life, that I do not like, and the fact that I am an adult, and cannot stay out with my friends after 10pm, is a little stressful. I always have to come up with an excuse as  to why I have to go home, while everyone else is out having fun.

 Paige says that she knows what is best for me, and she likes to know where I am at, at all times. Last weekend was a pretty interesting, yet painful story. You see my Real mother and my step-Mother met each other for the first time.

My Birth mother who I call bio – mother, (because the only thing she ever did was bring me into this world and give me to my father when I was a kid) was at my cousin's house party and things ran a little late, I had been drinking and obviously couldn't drive home. So I had to wait until someone who was sober could take me home on their way out. I completely lost track of time and received a call at 10:15 pm from Paige. When I looked at my phone, and saw the time and Paige's number on the caller I.D, I knew I was in trouble.

 Words couldn't describe how afraid I was, my heart was pounding and my ass was still sore from the last time...I begin to cry, because I knew what was going to happen. I hesitated for a moment and pressed the accept call button on the cell phone.

"Hello?" I whispered, I turned away from everyone else in the room so that they could not see my facial expression.

"Hi Bella", Paige said in her ever so sweet voice, this worried me more, because she was not yelling..."Where are you sweetie"? She asked.

"I am at my Cousin Melinda's house, she was having a party", I said quietly, the thought of what she was going to say next was killing me inside! I knew I was in trouble...

"You know the rules sweetie, you're supposed to be at home. That way, I can know where you are at all times, do you have an excuse"? She asked.

"I was drinking and I am a little drunk so, I didn't want to drive home, I'm sorry, I know I disobeyed you, please forgive me, I will never do it again".

"Oh, sweetie I know, you will NEVER do it again. I am on my way to pick you up, I think we will  have a talk, just you and I"! Paige said as she hung up the phone.

The sound of an empty line, silenced the world around me, I was terrified. Paige is going to kill me, I thought to myself. The thought, made me run into the Bathroom and throw up everything I ate earlier that night. After I cleaned myself up, I realized what I had on, A short skirt with tights on under them, but they were fish net tights, that had a sheer opening on both sides, and a Tiny black sheer see threw shirt, which exposed my strapless bra...I borrowed a large jacket from my cousin's boyfriend, in hope that Paige wouldn't see my outfit.

I went outside, and sat on the curb waiting for Paige to arrive when my Bio Mom came out to sit next to me.

"What's up  girl?" she said, as she started to burst out laughing, not only was she drunk she was also High.

"Nothing Tonya", I replied.

"Come on, Bee, let's go and dance" she said, as she stood up and danced to the music that had escaped from the party inside.

Right then, Paige drove up, and I quickly stood up and looked in the SUV she was driving, the look that she gave me was terrifying...

"Girl you look like you saw a Ghost", my Bio Mom Said, as she laughed.

Paige quickly parked in front of where I stood, got out of the SUV and stormed where I was, I was too afraid to move, too afraid to think. Paige stopped in front of me, and raised her hand to slap me...

"No Mommy, please don't hit me", I cried as I made a shield around my face. Paige lowered her hands as she heard my Bio Mom, Tonya say,

 'wait, you call her Mom. You don't even call me mom and I gave birth to you, I see how you want to act Heifer'.

"Excuse me", Paige said. 'Don't talk to my child like that.'

Bio Mom Laughed..."Your child, last time I checked I gave birth to her, and you meet her like, a year ago? You better get out of my face Bitch before I kick your ass"...

Paige and Bio Mom Exchange a couple of more words before, Paige stormed away and grabbed me by my arm, almost throwing me inside of the SUV. 

Bio Mom shouted, 'yeah you better run Bitch! I will see you later baby', she said to me, and resumed dancing, I watched her walk into the house and disappear behind the door. 

All of a sudden I felt a smack on the side of my face, Paige had hit me. I looked at her with tears in my eyes and she said, "I better not hear a peak coming from you, do you understand?" I nodded my head in agreement, trying to dry my waterfall of tears. "You better stop crying, you will need those tears for later "

I couldn't help but wonder, how did things get to this, here I am, at  18 years old,  sitting and crying in her Bitch of a Stepmother's Van. I wish I could go back to that day, when I went to return my father's things, and had been nice to her... maybe, I wouldn't be going through hell now. Who knows how long this will last? I hope it is over soon.

When we arrived to my father's and Paige home, she parked to car then looked at me for a good minute before she continued to speak. I believe she was looking for the fear in my eyes, because she had that evil grin on her face. "I want you to go in the house and sleep in the guest room tonight, your father is here, and that is the only reason why, I am not tearing your ass up right now. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Ma'am".

"Now, Go!", she ordered. I stepped out of the car and closed the door behind me, Paige came up behind me and smacked me hard on the ass and Said, hurry up...I walked a little faster as she followed me into the house and down the hall, into the guess bedroom. When we entered the room Paige ordered me to take off my clothes, so that she could give me something to sleep in, she could see I was hesitant so, she slowly walked up to me, and asked, "What are you hiding, Bella?"

"Nothing Paige I swear". I didn't catch my mistake in time enough to correct it, and before I knew it, I was once again over Paige's knee. She was so strong and overpowering...she grabbed me by the hair and jerked my head back. I let out a small cry and she said, "you better Shut-up...Wake your father up tonight, and I will make the morning twice as rough for you. Now, what did you call me? WHAT, is my name Isabella?"

"It's Mommy", I cried softly.

That's right, She gave me one Hard smack on the ass that was mostly absorbed by the jacket I had on And then threw me on the Bed, and said, take off that Jacket and those clothes, Now! I slowly zipped down the Jacket and Paige examined the clothes I had on underneath, and then looked at me like I committed an unspeakable crime.

What in the hell is this trash that you have on. I thought we agreed that you will not be dressed like a stripper... I bowed my head and began to cry, Paige grabbed the clothes that she wanted me to sleep in and threw them at me, and exited the room.

....To be continued.