Chapter 1 - Running away

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photographing without the prior written permission of the author.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hmiamiamia

Eros' POV

I was in my car with my bodyguard, George. He was in his early thirties. It was 02.00 a.m. I had just finished my new album at the studio. It was finally ready. I was so excited about this, as well as tired. We arrived at my home.

"George, get my jet ready. I am going to New York tomorrow. And it is between us."

I wanted to rest a little. I was bored with everything.

"Alright, sir."

I got out of the car. I unlocked the door and walked in, closing the door behind me. There were candles on the floor. I smirked, shaking my head. I knew who was here. I walked towards the living room.

"Alexia."

She was my on-off girlfriend. Alexia was a model. She had blond hair and green eyes. She was so sexy. I did not do relationships, but she was the only one with whom I had spent more than a week. There were other girls in my life, too, but she did not interfere. She needed me for her job. I needed her for my pleasure. That was a win-win relationship.

She was sitting on the couch, only in a bathrobe. She bit her lower lip and stood up. She walked closer to me.

"I am tired, Alexia."

"I know how to get relaxed you." She said seductively.

Her hands moved towards her sash slowly. She untied her sash and took the bathrobe off. It slid down. I smirked, staring at her. She wrapped her hands around my neck and brushed her lips against mine.

***
I woke up by my phone ringtone the following morning. I opened my eyes, yawning. I did not sleep last night properly. When I fell asleep, the sky was lightening. I grabbed my phone and picked it up without looking at the screen.

"Eros." I snapped.

"Good morning, sir. The jet is ready." George informed.

"Ok, George. I am coming."

I hung up the phone and placed it on the bedside table. Alexia was not in the bed. When I looked at the mirror, she had left a message on the mirror scrawled in her red lipstick.

'I have a photoshoot this morning. Kisses.'

I got up and went to the bathroom. After taking a shower, I dried my hair and my body with a towel and put on my clothes.

 After taking a shower, I dried my hair and my body with a towel and put on my clothes

I put on my sunglasses and my cap. Then I took my suitcase and left.

The jet landed in New York. We went to the hotel. It was night. I changed my clothes and went to a nightclub. George was with me too. The nightclub was crowded. We ordered our drinks.