Eight -- Kissing Scenes and Facts

1. The girl almost has NEVER has her first kiss and she's eighteen years old for crying out loud. I mean, what are you waiting for?

2. They always seem to 'crash', 'slam', 'collide' their lips.

What is this, a roadway accident?

3. Our tongues danced gracefully against each other?

So your tongues can waltz? Can they do a tango, limbo or even salsa?

4. His tongue massaged mine in a comforting manner.

Massaged? What even?

5. He licked his bottom lip.

He always seems to lick his bottom lip, what about the top? It must be crusty and dry asf.

6. He hesitated, his tongue asking for entrance so as to invade my mouth.

If he needs entrance, he got to pay the entrance fee. And invade? He working with Isis? Russia?

7. My eyes fluttered open and I found him staring at me with a lazy smile on his face. He leaned forward, crashing his lips to mine as we kissed heatedly.

Soooo, you guys don't have morning breath? Its all good? Okay then.

8. When they kiss in the rain. There's a freaking rain storm and they are all kissy and smooches. 

This is not a freaking fairytale! No

9. When they kiss and she feels either;

Butterflies in her stomach or even a stampede of elephants

Wtf! Is your stomach a freaking zoo?

10. When he slams her body unto the wall and kisses her roughly.

I run my hands through Blake's hair as we kiss heatedly. He roughly slams my body unto the wall behind me and I moan out loud, continuing to kiss him as I wrap my legs against his waist.

Bitch! So this guy is gonna randomly slam you unto a freaking wall and you are all good and just continuing kissing him??? Tf! Why doesn't he just run you over with a freaking bus! You can kiss him after that too.

**************************************************************************************

HELLO GUYS! NEW UPDATE! DON'T FORGET TO LIKE AND COMMENT! 

WHICH MOMENT HAVE YOU SEEN OCCUR MOST IN BOOKS?

THANK YOU FOR READING!