Twenty Four -- The Mysteries of Wattpad

Let's not waste time but just get right into this.

************************************

1. Now, who's dumb fucking idea was it for you to room a boy and girl together, teenagers at that. Note, teenagers with raging freaking hormones. The entire book is screaming one of two Things, it's either gonna be Aids/ Pregnancy.

2. The Female character's ability to never be hairy. I mean, the chick never shaves and yet, her skin is always smooth and hairless whenever they have sex.

3. Vampires that walk in the day, and there wasn't a mention of a daylight ring either! Note to all authors who write this crap; Who you fucking with?

4. Of all the houses she could have moved into, she's lucky enough to be Blake's next door neighbor. You call it faith, I call it bullshit.

5. Let's not forget the fact that Emily goes to a One Direction concert and out of all the other screaming fans, Harry's orbs catch hers.

Of course we can't ignore the fact that she's sitting/standing at least 25 fucking rows down. But, this is wattpad, this shit happens....even though it's freaking impossible.

6. When the boy treats the girl like absolute fucking shit because he 'loves' her.

Cheating on her with that lady at thd fucking supermarket is somehow his way of saying, 'I fucking love you Emily'.

Maybe she should return the favor by giving his brother a blow job.

No? Okay :(

**********************************

SORRY FOR THE WAIT!!! OMGGG OVER 3K READS!!! I AM DEAD!

LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

Excuse the typos.