Meeting Hook

I went hunting with Peter, but there was a lot of time to talk since there wasn't much game running around.

"So, I doubt it, but do you actually know who my real parents are? I don't remember enough of my life before the chief took me to know who they were." He looked at me and smiled before handing me a picture. A young woman with bright blonde hair and a man with dark hair and a hook for a hand were standing side by side smiling.

"This is Emma Swan and Hook. They aren't together anymore, but they are your biological parents. Hook isn't exactly my biggest fan and Emma sided with him on that opinion, but there they are." I smiled.

"Thanks." I put the picture in my pocket, then looked directly in front of me again. I asked him a question that might have been a little personal for him.

"Where are your parents?" 

"My parents are dead. I'm old enough to have a son who is much older than I look. But it didn't mater, my father sold me to a blacksmith, so I never really had parents in the first place." 

"I'm really sorry, I don't even know what my parents are like. But honestly, I don't think I want to meet them." He seemed surprised.

"Why not? They are very nice."

"But, if their separated and they know I'm alive, it will just make a big mess for everyone. I would rather chill with you guys and have a family with a bunch of kids." I said with a smile. He gave me a weird look so I put my hands up in defense jokingly. "Sorry, I forgot you have a kid. I would like to have a family with mostly boys." He chuckled at my joke.

"Relax, I was joking, I know I still have my youth. I wouldn't be able to fly if I didn't." 

"I know, so was I. But I wasn't kidding about considering you guys my family. Your the most honest person I've met and have been looking out for me since I got back from the temple. My father tried to kill me and I bet my mother was in on it to. I don't have a real family, but you guys have been here for me."

"Well, if your going to stay we should start making you a more permanent home. We also need to officially swear you into the lost boys tribe." I smiled.

"I would like that, a lot."

"It's settled then, but first we should probably get dinner."

"Yeah, but don't worry about my house, I can handle that. The only reason I haven't whipped one together yet was because I didn't want to offend you when I first got to your camp." He chuckled.

"No worries, make something that's comfortable and that will last you a long time." 

"Will do, but your right, let's go eat." I stood up, as did he, and we made our way back to the camp. I then remembered that I needed to get something. "Hey Peter, I just remembered I left something on the beach the day I came back." He nodded and let me go off to get it while he  back to help cook.

I got to the beach, but saw a large ship nearby. I just needed to get my sword, but it looked like someone already found it. I saw a man with short black hair and a hook replacing one of his hands. He was holding my sword and looking at it. I decided I needed to get it back, so I made my move.

"Hey, I dont know who you are, but I want my sword back." I said with a fighting stance.

He looked at me and smirked.

"Ah, you must be Reyna, the only elemental bender on earth." I nodded.

"Yes and I am more powerful than all of you combined. So I suggest you give it back or I'll take you all out." He laughed.

"Relax Reyna, I'm not here to hurt you. You see, I'm captain Hook and I'm also your father." I just realized he looked exactly like the man in the picture.

"You are my father, Peter told me about you and Emma Swan."

"Yes, we parted ways, but she doesn't live here." He walked closer to me and smiled. "Here is your sword. And look at you, your so beautiful." He handed me  my sword then stroked my hair.

"It's nice to finally meet you."

"Its good to see you again, I missed you so much. Your mother and I were worried sick about you."

"I'm fine, really. I got to study at a temple and strengthen my powers. Then I returned home and Peter Pan has been looking after me."

"Really? Peter Pan has been helping you? Darling, weren't you supposed to destroy him?"

"How does everyone know that? And yes, I was supposed to, but hes not actually the bad guy. The chief who took my from you guys is. He tricked me into almost killing him."

"The chief of the boar tribe?" I nodded. "But i've visited them and I never saw you."

"They sent me away to a temple, that's where I learned, remember?"

"Oh yes, sorry, I'm just so thrilled to see you. Why dont you come to the ship with us and you can eat with us?"

"Sorry, I already told Peter U would go eat with him and the lost boys."

"It's fine, you can go eat with your dad." I turned around and saw Peter sitting in a tree.

"Oh, how long have you been here?"

"I followed you here when you left. I know hook hangs around here a lot so I wanted to be sure just in case he didn't recognize you."

"Well thanks, I appreciate it. I'll be back to the camp later to sleep." Peter nodded, then left so I could go eat with my father.