29- Real Love

Beyoncé look at the small room in awe. She couldn't believe that the decorations for the nursery was done. She was under so much stress that she didn't even think about decorating but Shawn did.

She loved it because despite his inability to pick out patterns and things he had done a good job.

"You did all of this?" Beyoncé asked him and he smiled brightly at her.

"Yes I had a little help, from Nicki hence the coordination of the the room. "

(pic Attached)

"I absolutely love it," She confessed looking at the decorations. It was beautiful and everything she could ask for and more.

Shawn stood in the middle of the room holding Claire in his arms. He had one more surprise for her today and he was sure she would love it.

"Bey sit down in the chair while me and Claire show you something."

"What is it?"

"Just sit down, so we can show you," he chuckled. Beyoncé rolled her eyes but she did as she was told. She looked at the shelf beside her and saw a picture book and looked through it.

Shawn left the room for about five minutes and came back with Claire still in his arms. She now had on a back brace and some leg braces.

Beyoncé hadn't noticed that they were even back in the room.

"Daddy I can show her?" Claire tried to whisper but as usual she wasn't whispering at all.

Shawn nodded and placed Claire in the floor. He moved to go out the door as She stood by herself but she didn't move. Beyoncé looked up and saw Claire standing up and it flew right over her head.

"Baby what-" Beyoncé stopped mid sentence seeing Claire standing up by herself.

"Shawn!" She screamed and he came in smiling with a little walker. He placed the walker in front of her and watched along with Beyoncé as Claire made little tiny steps toward Beyoncé.

"You're walking!" Beyoncé excitedly said. Claire Giggled as she was only half way to Beyoncé. It was hard for her still because she was learning all over again. However, Beyoncé didn't care her baby was walking.

"You want to keep going?" Shawn asked and Claire smiled.

"Yes I want mommy." She expressed Beyoncé was so happy. It was like watching her take her first steps, it was a special moment.

Claire walked and walk. What would've took a normal child 15 seconds took her a total of 7 minutes. Beyoncé was okay with that though. Every step she took Beyoncé grew happier and happier.

As soon as Claire was in reach she pulled her into her arms and kissed all over her face.

"Oh my goodness! You did so good, I'm proud of you!" Beyoncé said trying to hold back her tears. It was a moment she couldn't get past.

"Shawn-"

"Awe Mommy's crying, do you see this?" Shawn asked the Camera he held in his hands. She hadn't noticed it before but she was happy he captured this moment.

"I'm just so happy," she chuckled as tears fell.

"Mommy I'm a big girl now!" Claire said.