35- Real Love

Two days later

Beyoncé sat on the floor in her room holding the box that Shawn had given her two days ago. Tears fell from her eyes as she replayed the events of that day.

All she had to do was listen. What was so hard about that?

She felt broken and she knew the only person who could fix it would be Shawn. However, he wasn't willing to.

"Ms. Beyoncé you have a visitor." The intercoms came through. Beyoncé hadn't planned for any visitors so she wasn't going to get up. She would just sulk in her sadness for now.

Paula didn't hear a response so she took it as she didn't want company.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Mills-"

"Say no more," Nicki said. "How long has she been doing this?"

"Honestly that last two days," Paula said. She had witnessed the heartbreak in Shawn's eyes as he walked out of the house with his daughter.

"What happened?" Nicki asked and Paula sighed.

"I don't know the details, but I know they are no longer together."

*

"Damn Bey what happened?" Nicki asked as she entered the room. Beyoncé was on the floor staring off to god knows where.

"I pushed him away," she replied right before she broke down.

"Awe Bey," Nicki said before going to her friend and wrapping her arms around her.

"I think he was going to propose, he wanted us to be real and I messed up. I thought he was trying to fuck me over."

"Bey what happened with Calvin? That day you said he died you never told me what happened." Nicki said and Beyoncé pushed away from her.

She didn't want to talk about Calvin right now she wanted to talk about Shawn.

"What does he have to do with me and Shawn?"

"Everything, so what happened?" Nicki asked. Beyoncé was skeptical on what she thought was going on but she did trust Nicki.

"I was a plan. His father was running for mayor and I looked good on Calvin's Arm behind close doors. Calvin needed somebody to foot the bill for his dads campaign and he was planning on using me. My parents died leaving me millions almost billions. They knew that and so did Aneima. They all use me hoping that I would budge and help with his campaign cost but Calvin fucked that up before they got the chance. I gave him my virginity and he messed up. He was so rough and I didn't know what I was supposed to do. I was 34 inexperienced and I thought I loved him. I couldn't walk for a while and it wasn't because his dick was good. He had ripped something's and it was damaging. When I found out I was pregnant I hadn't heard from him in two months and then he popped up. By then I was okay but I was too scared to even let him get anything. He apologized for being so rough and said he wanted to be with me and I told him about the baby and he freaked. Told me he was married and that I needed to get ride of the baby, my baby. I couldn't so he told me to lose his number before he drove off. That night was his last night." She explained. Nicki sighed and looked at her friend.

"Shawn is not Calvin." Nicki said.

"I know that-"

"Shawn is not Calvin." She said again.

"I know that Nicki!" Beyoncé replied.

"Do you?"

"Yes," she said.

"Shawn is not Calvin," Nicki said once more.

"Okay I get it," Beyoncé replied.

"But do you believe it?" Nicki asked.