leave

❝I'll always love you and make you happy❞

                                                                                          🌞

"I think that fan is right," Hoseok grinned after they came back from the fan signing. It had been awhile now, but they all kept saying they were going to report or sue Yoongi for how sexy and adorable he is. "You really are too cute for your own good."

"Oh shut it," Yoongi mumbled as he rolled his eyes, pushing his boyfriends grabby hands away from him.

Yoongi was low key salty at Hoseok. They sat next to each other at the fan signing, and underneath the table, whenever his hands were free, he'd always place a hand on Yoongi's thigh and rub.

Instantly, the two went off at war. Yoongi playing defense as he tried to get Hoseok away from him. When finally, he caught both of Hoseok's arms, clinging to his wrists, he began to breathe heavily. He didn't know why, but it was as if any impulse control he had completely went out of the window. All he could focus on was Hoseok in front of him, looking at him with innocent eyes, his mouth slightly parted, and a red tint to his tan face. It was so in the moment, he totally forgot about his manager, or the other five members. All he cared about was Hoseok.

So Yoongi tugged Hoseok forward so that their lips were on one another. It wasn't long until they found themselves in a full blown making out session.

"Oh my goooooood," Jimin squealed. He had never seen them kiss before. And it was so freaking cute.

"Ew, ew ew," Taehyung giggled as he closed his eyes. "I don't want to see my hyungs all over each other."

"COVER HIS EYES!" Jin yelled out as he directed someone to shield Jungkook's eyes. "There is a minor present!"

"I'm not a child!" Jungkook pouted as he crossed his arms looking at Jin.

Groaning, a red face Yoongi buried his face into Hoseok's shoulder. He could not believe that had all actually just happened. All Hoseok could do was giggle as he let Yoongi use him as a shield. It was so cute, how shy Yoongi really was. It was only their best friends, and manager.

"Yoongi. we're back," he smiled softly as he shook Yoongi's shoulder so that they could file out of the van.

The entire walk back to their room, Yoongi felt  very conscious as he felt Hoseok staring at him. It wasn't as if Hoseok didn't normally stare at him, but this time it felt weird. It made him want to shiver.

When they got into the hotel room, the first thing Hoseok did was attack him with a hug. Although Yoongi didn't mind it, he was still confused by Hoseok's behavior. And as Hoseok leaned away, he only confused Yoongi more.

His hand slid up Yoongi's neck as he smiled down at him. "Can we make a promise, Yoongi?"

"What kind of promise?"

"To always be there for each other. To always love each other. To always make each other happy. And to promise that we'll never stop loving each other, no matter what happens, because I can't lose you."

Within a fraction of a second, Yoongi replied, "I promise Jung Hoseok. I promise to always be there for you, and to always love you, and make you happy. I'll never stop loving you, no matter what happens, I can't lose you." 

The grin on Hoseok's smile was priceless. "And I promise Min Yoongi that I will always be there for you, and to always love you, and make you happy. I'll never stop loving you no matter what happens, I can never lose you."

And the two sealed the deal with a kiss.