you

❝And no one else could come between❞

                                                                                        🌞

"Oh my god!" Hoseok screeched loudly as he jumped towards Yoongi, pushing him forward.

Yoongi looked around frntically, "What? What!?" They had only just walked into the backstage area to get their hair and makeup done for the show tonight.

"S-spider," Hoseok mumbled as he pressed his face into Yoongi's back, as he clutched his hips.

"It's just a spider, it's small."  Of course Hoseok was scared of the spider, Hoseok was easily frightened.

"So are bullets and grenades Yoongi!"

Huffing, Yoongi grabbed the magazine that was nearest to him (Taehyung would so murder him for ruining it) as he tip toed softly towards the ugly insect.

"Just kill it already!" Hoseok urged as he stood literally on the other side of the room.

Yoongi whipped back around to look at him with an raised eyebrow, "Will you be quiet?" After several seconds of sneaking up, Yoongi stood, arm raised, the make shift weapon in hand. And then he was slamming it against the wall repeatedly. "There," his smiled wide. "Dead."

"You're so brave!" Hoseok fawned over him, peppering him with kisses as if he actually did something noble unlike murdering a daddy long legs spider.

After getting their hair and makeup done, Yoongi decided to partake in one of his favorite activites, cuddling Hoseok.

"I'll always be there for you, you know that?" Yoongi finally spoke as he continued to mess with Hoseok's hair. "I love you so much."

With eyes still closed, Hoseok smiled as he somehow leaned even more into Yoongi's touch. "Love you."

When some of the guys wandered back, they found the two rappers curled up against one another on the couch.

"We have a show in 30 minutes," Namjoon sighed as he stared at the couple as Jungkook and Jin giggled like madmen as they took photos. Sometimes, for Jin being the oldest, he totally acted like the youngest.

"Who's going to wake them?" Jimin questioned softly as he smiled fondly at his two best friends. They were so happy, so in love, and Jimin adored it. What was it? OTP? Yeah, his hyungs were his OTP.

Instantly all of them stopped as they looked at each other with challenging eyes. No one ever wanted to wake up Yoongi. Nonetheless Yoongi when he was in boyfriend mode, because they had witnessed Yoongi go off on people before over Hoseok. Taehyung still couldn't shake that one time at the store...

"Namjoonie our oh so great leader, why don't you?" Jungkook smirked.

"What about Jimin?" Taehyung pointed out with a wicked grin on his face. "Hobi and Yoongi both like him."

"Everyone likes Jimin," Jungkook grumbled the truth as Jimin's face turned red.

"Why not our golden maknae?"

"Jin, you do it. You are their mother."

"And you're the father!" Jin protested as he stared at Namjoon.

"You all succeeded," a low and tired voice mumbled. Turning their heads slowly, they saw Yoongi sitting there, yawning as he blinked blankly at all of them. "How much more time do we have left? Hoseok didn't sleep well last night-" Yoongi chose to ignore Taehyung raised eyebrow that matched his smirk. "and I want him to get some more rest."

"About twenty minutes," Namjoon replied as he checked his watch.

"I'll wake him up in ten then," Yoongi decided as he looked back down at his sleeping boyfriend, decided to play with his hair once more. "Oh and Jungkook?"

Jungkook stopped as he clutched his phone, "Yes hyung?"

"Send me those photos you took of us sleeping."  Yoongi did need a new lockscreen after all.