Chapter 1- Have A Safe Trip! Matsuzo and Matsuyo!

"EHHHH!", the sextuplets gasped in surprise.
Matsuyo and Matsuzo called them over to the snack table covered with luggages announcing that they will be having a one year vacation somewhere else without them.
"What do you mean leaving!?", Choromatsu panicked, jumping up from his spot. "Why all of a sudden!?"
"You should know why, we just need a break! Your mother has been cooking and cleaning this whole house by herself! While I was working my butt off for you jobless pig NEETS! It's about time we should treat ourselves and take a break from you guys.", Matsuzo sighed as he crossed his arms, shifting in his seat uncomfortably.
As if she was crying Matsuyo covered her eyes. "Even if we are leaving, I don't think I can handle leaving you NEETS alone! You all are precious babies to me who can't do anything to help around the house!" She cried out hiding her face behind her husband.
'Urk! I feel like she said something mean in a really nice way!!', the sextuplets thought as they grabbed their chest to try and hide the shock.
"You obviously deserve a lot of rest mom! There's no reason why you shouldn't go!", Todomatsu confirmed, eyes full of lies.
The other brothers glared at Totty because of his sudden burst of 'love'.
'TODOMATSU YOU SLY BASTARD!', they screamed in their heads
He thought he would be getting praised because he was the first one to agree for them to go, but it was the total opposite.
"Of course we are going, do you think we shouldn't go because of you adult NEETS?", she grimaced, eyeing her son. "Anyways!", Matsuyo clapped her hands together. "You all can take care by yourselves.. r i g h t?", she asked with a menacing voice.
"YES MAM'N!!", they all yelled without hesitation, as they bowed down to her formed in a line.
"Great! Then just call us if you need any help!", their mother smiled grabbing her bags. "But," she stopped smirking with a eyes full of evil. "That just makes you hopeless NEETS right? Sons that can't even help their parents relax, even when they're out of town, RIGHT?"
The sextuplets gulped as a chill rushed past their spines. While the father nodded in agreement.
"But I know you could do it! Choromatsu, Karamatsu, and Todomatsu knows how to cook! And you guys surely know how to clean right?", Matsuyo asked handing the luggage to her husband as they approached the door. "Take care then!"
"Yes mam'n!"
"Be careful and make sure not to use a lot of money!", Their father warned, walking out.
They ignored him.
"HEY-", Matsuzo was cut off as the door slid closed. "Oh those stupid NEETS! I better see this house still standing when I get back!", he cried waving his fist in the air.

A/N: HI! Kattes here! Just to let you know, I'm not really sure when I will be updating! It could be tomorrow or even next month lol. Not because of school or anything, it's simply because I'm lazy. Anyways, I tried my best to make the story as realistic as the original Osomatsu-San series. Please review in the comments if I should change some scenes, or even better! Love and inspiration!!~~~ Thanks for reviewing!