Chapter 4- She's Here?!

Two hours passed and the Matsuno brothers were still celebrating.
Jyushimatsu blinked remembering that his mom said their house keeper was going to.. come?
"Hey Jyushimatsu what wrong? You just suddenly stopped.. what ever you were doing?", Ichimatsu asked.
"Mom told me she was going to come.. but I don't know when."
"Who? Our housekeeper?"
"AHAH! Well we'll just have to wait! Ha ha!"
"Hah?"
The door bell rang.
"That must be her!"
"OI! THE HOUSE KEEPER! SHE'S HERE! CHOROMATSU-NII-SAN YOU WERE THE LAST PERSON CALLING MOM RIGHT? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US?"
"EH? SO IT'S MY FAULT N-"
The door bell rang again.
Jyushimatsu skipped to the door, "Coming!"
"AH! JYUSHIMATSU! WAIT!", Karamatsu tried to stop him, but he already slid opened the door.
Y/N looked at them eyes wide from fear, "H-hello?.."
"GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SHE'S SO CUTE!!", they all screamed.

Five minutes later..

The Matsuno brothers and Y/N was sitting in the living room.
The first thing she saw was the saggy couch in the hallway. Guess that she needed to do a lot of cleaning here.
"So you're our new housekeeper eh? You're really cute!", Todomatsu
"Really? Thank you!",Y/N kept looking at the floor, it was really hard to look at faces she just met. She blushed.
"A shy one eh?", Osomatsu confirmed.
"To be honest.. I thought I'd be taking care of children.. Not that you are! Matsuno-san described you as her children so.."
"Eh? You see L/N-san.. We- We're actually NEETS.", Choromatsu exclaimed rubbing his head.
"Choromatsu! I thought I told you not to say that! Traitor!!", Karamatsu gritted his teeth, hitting his younger brother on the head. "You see L/N-san we're just men,, having troubles finding a j-job...", he pushed his sunglasses up his eyes.

", he pushed his sunglasses up his eyes

(A/N: lol what. Howdya like this beauty? Oops I forgot to do line art. eXpOSeD.)

"Eh? You totally stuttered on saying job, Karamatsu-nii-san!", Todomatsu stated trying to not laugh.
"HAAH? YOU GOT A PROBLEM?"
The two started wrestling until Jyushimatsu stopped them with his infamous octopus hold.
"We didn't introduce ourselves haven't we?", Osomatsu asked.
"WE'RE the Matsuno brothers!", they all formed a line showing their signature, the F6.
"Osomatsu!"
"Karamatsu.~"
"Choromatsu!"
"Ichimatsu.."
"Jyushimatsu!!"
"And Todomatsu here!~"
"I'm Y/N L/N! It's a pleasure to meet you!", Y/N replied barely with a voice.
"No the pleasures all mine.~", Karamatsu took of his sunglasses kneeling on one knee.
"Matsuno-san asked me to work today, if that's all right with you?", Y/N smiled, an innocent one. A smile that all men wants to see.
The sextuplets drooped down on all fours, tears coming out of their eyes. 'SHE'S AN ANGEL!!!'

After everything settled down Y/N decided to clean the living room first, so she had to move the furniture outside. Of course the brothers did that. She started to clean the stains out from the walls and mats.
Out of no where, Jyushimatsu came inside from the window. "DO you need any help?"
"Oh! Matsuno-kun! If you would like you can clean the other walls."
"Ok!"
Y/N gave him a wet towel. She started to continue on her side when she saw Jyushimatsu cleaning the wall with such speed! It made him look like he had eight arms!
"HIIK! MAT-MATSUNO-KUN!", Y/N gave a little shriek of surprise.
"Yes?!"
"Aha! Sorry! You surprised me a bit! Your were cleaning so fast it you looked like an octopus!", Y/N explained a little worried she was bothering him.
"Like this?!", Jyushimatsu moved his arms like he had no bones in them.
Y/N burst into laughter. "Yes!", she was in tears when she finally calmed down. "Once we're down cleaning the walls, let's vacuum and bring the furniture back in, if that's ok?"
"I'll bring it now!", Jyushimatsu skipped out.
Y/N saw his side of the wall covered with a few stains of.. food? She decided to clean it before Jyushimatsu came back. She didn't want to him to think that she was looking down on him!
"Sorry about that. He can't really focus on one task." Ichimatsu exclaimed behind the opened window.
"HIIK! OH! Matsuno-kun! You surprised me!"
"Just call me Ichimatsu! Don't worry I won't tell him. Even if I do, he's too thick headed go realize.", he smirked.
"Ah. sorry."
"What are you apologizing for?"
They heard Jyushimatsu footsteps coming toward them.
"Anyway see you."
"Ah! Mat- Ichimatsu! I hope we can get along!!"
Ichimatsu raised his hand, noting to her that he agrees. Just when he was out of Y/N's sight, he leaned against a wall blushing furiously. "Ahh. Hell.. what's happening?."

A/N: looks like ichimatsu made the first move lol. How was today's chapter? Did the characters seem like it was from the show? Please tell me if I should change some scenes and I would gladly do it lol.