Chapter 5- A Girl's Cooking?!

"Just call me Ichimatsu"
"Mat-Ichimatsu, I hope we can get along!"

'DAMMIT!', Osomatsu heard Y/N's and Ichimatsu's conversation in a other room. He punched the wall groping his heart. 'WHEN DID THAT BASTARD START TALKING TO GIRLS LIKE THAT?!'
Osomatsu thought of going in, but Jyushimatsu barged in the room before him!
'OI JYUSHIMATSU! DON'T YOU THINK THE OLDEST BROTHER SHOULD HIT ON HER FIRST?!', he desperately thought.
Osomatsu started hearing their conversation.
"I brought the vacuum! Ahahahaha!"
"T-thank you Matsuno-kun."
"Call me Jyushimatsu!!!"

'DAMMIT HIM TOO?!' Osomatsu couldn't take it anymore. He marched in to the living room sliding the door open viciously.
"CALL ME OSOMATSU!"
"CALL ME CHOROMATSU!"
"SHEEEHHH!"
He wasn't the only one. Choromatsu barged in the living room too!
"OI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"
"SAME GOES FOR YOU IDIOT!"
They started fighting when Y/N stopped them. "Y-yes! I will! I h-hope we can get along!'
They stopped and bowed their head with thanks.
Y/N bowed her head back, "Ah..No thank you.."

It was already five O'clock when all the furniture was back in the living room. Another job of being a housekeeper was cooking breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Y/N decided to create a simple dish with rice and eggs. Since she used to take care of one or two people, it was rather hard to know how much grams of rice she needed to put in the rice cooker for six people.
"Uwah! Y/N-chan, what are you making?", Todomatsu asked strolling inside the kitchen.
"Oh, Matsuno-kun! I'm just making omelets with rice, since there isn't a lot of ingredients. I'll buy some more food tomorrow.. Can I?"
"Ahh that's ok, it's ok! You seriously don't need to ask!" He confirmed waving his hands. "Call us by our first names, and me Totty, short for Todomatsu! It'd be confusing to call everyone by their last names!~"
"Ok. I hope we can get along, Todomatsu."
'GECK! R E J E C T E D! NOT EVEN A 'You can call me Y/N', LIKE MOST GIRLS WOULD DO!'
It's was only a few seconds of awkward silence, but it felt like an eternity. Only the eggs sizzling on the frypan was breaking the quiet. By then Todomatsu figured that Y/N was an introvert just like Ichimatsu.
"You know.. you're pretty shy, aren't you Y/N?"
Y/N stopped flipping the eggs, her face turning a very bright red. "I-is i-it t-t-that obvious?"
'GAH! CUTE!!!' Todomatsu almost got a nosebleed.

 "I-is i-it t-t-that obvious?"'GAH! CUTE!!!' Todomatsu almost got a nosebleed

(A/N: haha what. I swear I'll do a better one next time lol.)

"I think it's verryyy cute.", he complimented her, trying to cool himself off.
Y/N's blush turned a brighter red. "T-thanks..", she replied scratching her cheek. "Dinners ready.", Y/N started placing the dishes on the table, Todomatsu helping her.
"I've got to go now."
"W-what already? Won't you stay for dinner?"
"Ah I can't. I-I need to feed my cat."
"Ooh, a cat eh? You and Ichimatsu are very alike!"
"The brother with the p-purple hoodie right?"
"Ding-ding correct!~"
"Well, I should go now."
"W-wait Y/N!!"
Todomatsu was about to hug her. Gradually coming towards her when-
"WAIT DAMMIT!", Osomatsu and Karamatsu punched down the door they kicked Todomatsu on the head, powerful enough to make him fly across the wall. "WHO SAID YOU COULD DO THAT FIRST!?"
"MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS DAMMIT!", Todomatsu fought back springing towards Karamatsu.
Y/N sneaked outside, not wanting to cause anymore trouble for them. 'This... this is going to be a long year..', she thought climbing on the bus.

Back to the Matsuno's house..

Ichimatsu came inside finishing his bathroom break when he saw his brothers fighting. "O-oi... Did Y/N make this?"
They ignored him, which Ichimatsu hated the most. "OI! JYUSHIMATSU!"
Where ever Jyushimatsu was he came inside the living room in 0.5 seconds. "HAIIIII?"
"OCTOPUS HOLD!"
Once again, Jyushimatsu did one of his infamous wrestling tricks on.. Ichimatsu?
"NOT ME DAMMIT!! ON THEM!! THEM!"
"GYAK! JYUSHIMATSU WHAT ARE YOU DOING! STOP!", Karamatsu exclaimed, trying to fight him off.
Choromatsu came inside the room looking pissed. "BE QUITE DAMMIT! I WAS LISTENING TO NYAA-CHANS NEW SOUNDTRACK! WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING!?"
"WE GOT TOO EAT!", Ichimatsu once again told his brothers.
"HAAH?"
"THE FOOD DAMMIT! THE FOOD L/N-SAN MADE!"
Everyone suddenly stopped what they were doing and sat around the table looking at the food. It was so quite you could even hear people talking outside, which was very rare.
"S-so.. L/N-san made this?"
"Yeah.."
...
"T-thanks for the food!", they all exclaimed.
One bite and the Matsuno brothers were  instantly in tears.
'SO THIS IS A GIRLS COOKING?!'
"MMM-MMF IMMT'S SWOOO GOOD! THIMNS ELEGAMFT TASTE! THE TEXTUREMF!", Karamatsu took a couple more spoonfuls of egg and rice. "IMMT'S LIKEMF A MWRIACLMF!"
"It's so good. This elegant taste. The texture. It's like a miracle.", Ichimatsu repeated what Karamatsu said so everyone could understand.
(A/N: especially you readers haha lol)
The sextuplets all screamed, "Y/N PLEASE MARRY ME!!"

Y/N sneezed. 'Someone's talking about me."

A/N: So how was this chapter? Does the characters match? It's pretty long yeah? I tried real hard to make this chapter funny lol. I heard there's gonna be a second season in Osomatsu san on October something this year. I'm so hyped. TBH when I read this I feel like their lives are going really fast. As if they're rushing so. Ye lol.