Chapter 8

"But why" I asked her, why she doesn't believes in love, why she runs away from this topic. I can't hold this curiousity anymore.

"Some issues are not meant to be disclosed, they bring the pain of some, scars back" She said making me feel more confused, there is something she is hiding, something I know she wants to share but she is afraid of sharing.

"Look Zee" I held her hand "I am always here for you no mattet what, if there's something , you can share with me" I tried to give her the comfort she was longing for.

"No..Shuja there's nothing believe you me..it's just that I don't believe in love neither I'll ever believe in love" She explained but I felt no honesty in her words "I am feeling sleepy , I am going into my room. Good night" She left making me lose myself in those thousandths of thoughts running into my mind.

why doesn't she believes in love? may be some person betrayed her? Wait a second! Was there anyone before me in her life? If it's like that then I must try to know what makes her lose faith in love and who the person was!!

................

"This never happend to me but why today am I having this urge of sleeping beside zara , when I know it's impossible. She must be sleeping in her room calmly then where the hell is my sleep. Allah....I want to sleep but I can't." I finally get off from my bed and roll my eyes all over the room.

I let out a sigh and go out of my room, I went near zara's room but without knocking I came back to living room. I was going towards kitchen when my foot got caught in something and I stumbled, balancing myself to right side didn't help me and I fell down. "Oh Allah it hurts, my elbow, I'll die, this pain" I close my eyes and gradually stand up, my elbow was hurting like hell. I turn on the lights to see which thing made me stumble.

"Zara" I call her name as I see her sleeping at the couch and oh, it was her duvet which made me fall down but why was she sleeping here? in the living room. I go near her and see her shivering.

"Zara" I hold her, Why is she shivering? I check her forehead but her body temperature was normal, "Zara" I again jerk her , "Get up zara" My voice went shallow seeing her so afraid of something, I bet she had nightmare.

"No....do..don't" Zara said in grave voice. "Zara get up, please no one is here" I try to comfort her.

"Don't k..illl"

"Zee..listen..zee" I shake her but she held my hand firmly.

"Zee" I pitch my voice higher this time.

"No" She screamed and got up.. I was shocked to see her this much afraid, "No, No", she kept saying ,  I go near her and keep my hand on her cheek "Zee get out of your nightmare, everything's fine" She looked at me with red shot eyes, she has been crying? but soon she calms down and hugs me.."zee what happend" I asked her but got no answer.

Allah knows for how much time she was hugging me, it hurts my elbow, she was squeezing it but for her this pain was nothing. she was really afraid of something leaving me in chaos of my thoughts. soon I feel her leaving me. she wiped her tears and I made myself comfortable near her. I stood silent for a while.

"What happend zee?" I asked her gently squeezing her hand to comfort her; she was still shivering, Allah knows why.

"No..Nothing just had a bad dream" I felt a half truth and half lie in her sentence but I let go these thoughts.

"Why were you sleeping at couch?" I asked her , she looked at me. Oh these tears, Zara doesn't deserves these fucking tears. .

"Ac..actually the Ac of my room wasn't working so I thought to sleep in living room as it was cool enough" she answered, I was satisfied with her answer. "It's 2 am in morning why are you here" She asked, now how to tell her that I am here because of her, I wish I would have accepted her as my wife before , it's so hard now.