chapter 13

"You are staying at my place, no arguments! Tomorrow is my wedding, I need you by my side" Maha announced, the party was over and by now only me, maha, shuja and Umair were in living room.

"Bro, I need your wife so I am borrowing her from you for a day" Maha narrated to Shuja, Shuja gave a smile and Nodded.

Shuja is a total different person from what he shows to world. Cruel , arrogant, these words are not for shuja. He cares for me, several times in party he was by my side, helping me out. I just can't supress it anymore I love him, I do love him with all my heart and now I know what should I do. I love him and it is the only thing that matters, I don't know if he does same or not, I really don't care about samaira either. I just want to take this step.

I quickly packed my clothes and left with maha, her wedding prepartions were on full swing next day. I wore this elegant dress.

The nikkah was performed, all of the guests were either busy in talking with themselves or commenting over Maha's make up, Maha's dress, this venue and blah blah

The nikkah was performed, all of the guests were either busy in talking with themselves or commenting over Maha's make up, Maha's dress, this venue and blah blah. I was standing by Maha's side, she was hell nervous. I assured her everything's fine.

"Can you get me water zee?" I nodded and left the stage, In order to get water I took a turn and felt someone dragging me, before I could react I was in a dark room.

"Who are you, leave me" I tried to protest, but his grip tightened and my chest collided with his. The breathes were uneven, my heart started to race, He was shuja!!

"Shuja" Was all my mouth could utter at this time, we were so close to each other..... yet so far from each other. The lights were switched on by this time, he gazed at me and I wasn't able to avert my gaze.

"Why are you ignoring me?" He said in his deep husky voice, I wanted to hug him by now. I missed him like hell but wait! Zara controllll.

"I..I am not" I stammered. His eyes were red, "He cried?"

"You are not??? You are NOT?? He shouted, I was afraid of this "shuja", he was not mine, no..... He held me by waist, his touch was affecting me but I gotta act normal "Since previous day , you aren't attending any call, you aren't replying to any of my text and now you are saying you aren't ignoring me? You were avoiding any interection with me in Wedding, and now you are saying you weren't ignoring me???" He bashed out his anger, I closed my eyes. I wasn't able to meet his eyes, he was right..I was ignoring him...because that's what I want to do.

"Zara" He spoke in his calm voice, he cupped my face, I gazed at him..his soft eyes spoke volumes of questions. "Where did I go wrong? Did I do something that hurts you? I am really sorry if I did something" by now I was feeling this ping of regret in my chest, he was so honest in his words. "Did I?" He asked me again. I gazed at him.

"No" was the word I could utter. "Then why are you ignoring me" He asked me again, I was filled up with guilt.

"I am not..I was busy, I am so sorry if you felt that way, I wasn't ignoring you." I lied to him, he looked at me with relief and hugged me, I didn't knew how long the hug lasted but his scent was driving me crazy, he was driving me crazy, how will I live without him.

"I thought you were ignoring me but I am glad, you aren't, I was just so worried" He broke hug, I held my tears back, I gave a fake smile and small nod.

"Let's go outside, maha asked me to bring water but I got stuck with you" I told him, so that I could rush back , I didn't want to be with him because if I remained there for a one more second; I knew I would cry my heart out and tell him my feelings.

Before he could say anything I just rushed back. After half an hour, all the guests left the place, It was time to bid bye to Maha. I hugged Maha, she whispered something to me, I gave a peck at her forhead and she left.

We got back to our routine, I met maha next day and she told me how loving Umair's parents were. I was relieved that Maha is happy.

Forgetting all my worries , I closed my eyes for a moment, Shuja's face flashed infront of my eyes, I have to leave him but I don't want to. He has been calling me since morning, messaging me if I am okay, I was just giving him precise and short replies. I have to stay away from him, make him hate me. That's better for him, for me and most importantly for US.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Small update but a large twist. Next update will be sooooooooon. This book is #22 in spiritual right now so I just thought to give this small update.

Anyways What's up with Zara now???? Will shuja be able to find it! Who knows! Let's hope for best.

Thank you.

Vote and Comment.

Asslam O Alaikum