Chapter 3 ~ No Regrets

Daddy's Little Girl

All rights reserved.

Copyright © RaddyMaddy

✧ ✧ ✧ ❅ ✧ ✧ ✧

A month had passed since the last time Christine saw Erik

A month had passed since the last time Christine saw Erik. Every night she would reply that night, full of love and passion. The real love that still tingled on her lips. Christine missed Erik. The moment she wakes up, expecting Erik to there laying next to, whispering into her ear of how much he loved her. But to her disappointment, she would find an empty spot on the bed.

It was in the middle of the afternoon. Raoul was at work which was the best moment in her day, she didn't have to deal with his verbal and physical abuse. Christine was in the kitchen, cooking herself lunch. Lately, Christine had been craving ham sandwiches and chocolate. One of her servants walked into the kitchen to find her mistress in the kitchen. "Oh, Madame Vicount, let me cook for you."

"Oh don't worry, I can handle it." Christine smiled, at least there was someone who was nice to her. Gave Christine a chance to breathe. The servant knew that her master was abusive. It was wrong. How could someone harm such a sweet and delicate person like her mistress?

"Well, if you need me. I'll be outside, hanging the laundry." The servant nodded her head, excusing herself. After the servant left, something was off. Christine felt deep in her stomach, coming up too fast that Christine dropped everything and ran to the nearest bathroom. Christine knelt down to the toilet and relieved herself. Heavily breathing, her hands shook as sweat dripped down her neck. Something was wrong, definitely wrong. As Christine slowly got up from the toilet, but the room began to spin. The walls were moving around her causing her to collapse onto the wooden floor of the hallway. "Madame Vicount?!" Christine peered over to spot her servant ran toward her. She knelt down, pressing her hand against Christine's forehead. "Oh, dear. You're warm. I'll call a doctor."

As the servant ran over to the telephone attached to the wall. Christine laid very still as everything began to blur. Then everything went black.

✧ ✧ ✧ ❅ ✧ ✧ ✧

**THUMP**

**THUMP**

**THUMP**

A steady heartbeat drummed into her ear. Christine regained conscience, seeing the light cream drapes of her bed. When she full vision came back, she found herself in her bedroom, laying in her bed. "Oh good! You're awake." A voice said Christine turned over to see a puggy man. His short cropped beard was snow white, his bald head looked like a sweaty ball. The man walked over to the bed with a glass of water. Sat himself down in a chair next to the bed, handing Christine the water. "I'm Dr. Cooper. How are you feeling?" He asked.