Chapter 4 ~ Saying Goodbye

Daddy's Little Girl

All rights reserved.

Copyright © RaddyMaddy

✧ ✧ ✧ ❅ ✧ ✧ ✧

"Angelique?! Where are you my silly wondering child?!" Christine said

"Angelique?! Where are you my silly wondering child?!" Christine said. Christine always called her daughter, Angelique "wondering child" because Erik would always called her that when she used to live in the opera house, but that was all in the past.

The one thing that worries her the most is the wrath of Raoul. Christine feared for her daughter's life more then her own. Nightmarish images of Raoul beating her little girl right in front of her eyes while Christine stood their helpless.

"Mama!" A soft heavenly voice called out that made Christine smile all the time, she looked up to see little Angelique up in a tree, smiling down upon her. Angelique's had long raven black hair with messy curls. Her blue golden eyes seemed to glow in the both the glimmering sunlight and the pitch darkness. She looked too much like her father; it was painful to know that it had been eight years since her beloved Opera Ghost had left for America.

"There you are! Come down it's time to head back home!" Christine said.

"Okay mama!" Angelique said. She climbed down the tree, and leaped down onto the ground with a thump. She wore a pink rose colored gown with small flower pattern.

 She wore a pink rose colored gown with small flower pattern

"Come my dear, it's time for us to head back home." Angelique took her mother's hand as they began their journey back home.

"Will father be home?" Angelique asked so innocently. If only she knew what type of man Raoul really was. Angelique tried her best from the moment she could speak to have a good relationship with Raoul, but no matter how hard she tried breaking his walls. Raoul can contain the pure disgust and anger in his eyes toward her. Christine felt sorry for her daughter and felt incredibly guilty for the life she brought her only child into.

Christine sadly shook her head. "No. Not tonight, love." She said, walking along the park.

✧ ✧ ✧ ❅ ✧ ✧ ✧