Chapter 13 - Getting Flustered

"Aomine-kun! Are you okay?"

Momoi stopped herself from going to Aomine's aid. Her eyes were stuck on the five guys who looked surprised as she was.

"Ki-chan? Midorin? Seirin?" She asked, confused. "What are you doing?"

"Sshhh!" They shushed in unison before they started to look everywhere as if they were trying to find something. "Where did they go?"

Aomine stood up and glared at the five who bumped him. "What the hell do you think you're doing, you jerks?" He demanded.

"The subjects are gone!" Kise announced, ignoring Aomine completely.

"Oi, aren't you--"

Takao waved him off. "No time to explain! Come on! We're losing sight of them!"

Kise dragged Momoi as Momoi took Aomine by his collar and dragged him along with her, despite his protests.

"Takao, you look for Akashi. Kiyoshi, look for Aria." Hyuga instructed.

Aomine stopped protesting. "Akashi's here?" He asked. Kise nodded and grinned.

"He's on a date!" He exclaimed excitedly.

Aomine's brow raised at his statement. "Stop fooling around. Akashi's not the--"

"Really? Who is he dating?" Momoi butted in, squealing excitedly.

"Satsuki, don't believe this idi--"

"See for yourself, Aomine." Midorima stated and pointed to Akashi who was still holding unto Aria's wrists but from Aomine's vision, it looked like they were holding hands.

"See?" Kise arrogantly said.

Momoi squealed but all the boys clamped their hands over her mouth. "Sshh."

"Akashi will see us if you don't shut your mouth!" Aomine warned.

"Their date is not progressing!" Kise mumbled in annoyance. He was kind of tired at looking at them holding hands. How ignorant can their captain be when it comes to dates? he asked himself. Maybe after the Winter Cup, he will tutor him about those kind of things.

"Akashi isn't even making a move." Midorima commented. "Eventually, his date will get bored."

"You're one to talk, Shin-chan." Takao teased.

"Shut up." Midorima could only mutter.

Kise pulled his hair in annoyance. "Ariacchi might get bored!"

Aomine yawned. "I'm done here. Their date is getting nowhere." Akashi looked annoyed. Aomine knew that Akashi had already seen them. "Let's go, Satsuki." He said and walked away.

Aria took her hands from Akashi's grip and walked away, looking angry as Akashi. They all saw her mumble words as he marched further away from the feared captain. Akashi didn't do anything but just stare as she walked away. Kise smacked his forehead with his palm in disappointment for their captain.

"It looks like they're done." Kise mumbled.

Hyuga sighed. "Then, I guess we'll be off. Bye!"

"Huh? But--" Kiyoshi didn't get to finish because Hyuga dragged him away, protesting.

Kise watched the two walk away. When they get to look back at the subjects, they were gone.

"Where did they go?" Takao queried.

"Who?"

"The two!" Takao answered.

"Do you mean Akashi and me?" The three froze in their spots when they heard Aria say that. "Don't worry about it. Akashi was the only one that got mad." That didn't help though. Instead, they were scared stiff.