Epilogue

Aria Torres

The bright ray of light coming from the window was the first thing that greeted me in the morning. And Sei's sleeping face that immediately brought a smile to my face.

Finally...

After all this time wasted away from each other, we're finally together again. Without interruptions and worries... well, not in the near future.

With an audible, worried sigh, I got up and went straight to the bathroom to do my morning routine. After that, I went out to the kitchen but I stopped when I saw a small pillow lying on the ground. Slowly, I crouched down and picked it up, reading the words embroidered on it. Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust --A

"Did he did this?" I whispered to myself and glanced at the sleeping Akashi with a small smile on my face. Standing up, I placed the pillow beside before proceeding to the kitchen to make breakfast for the both of us.

Deciding on making pancakes, I took the ingredients out and started mixing it.

As I set the last set of the food on the plate, a song rang throughout the place. It was a song I just heard about.

All of Me by John Legend

♬What would I do without your smart mouth. Drawing me in of you, kicking me out.♬

Looking around, I saw Akashi tread towards me with a smile on his face.

♬You've got my head spinnin' No kidding. I can't pin you down.♬

"Se-Sei? What's that song for?" I queried, looking confused. He stayed silent but the smile not leaving his mouth as his arms hidden behind him.

♬What's going on in that beautiful mind? I'm on your magical, mystery ride. And I'm so dizzy. Don't know what hit me but I'll be alright.♬

The beautiful song continued playing on the background while Sei and I continued to stare into each other's eyes lovingly.

"That song is for you." He stated. "Listen to every word because that's how I exactly feel." He orders. Normally, I would be angry that he's ruining the moment but I couldn't help but smile because the song actually hit me straight to the heart.

♬My head's underwater but I'm breathing fine. You're crazy and I'm out of my mind.♬

"Sei... it's beautiful."

My eyes started welling up. The joy I was feeling was overflowing that I can't help myself to tear up. It feels like my heart would burst in any minute now.

I've never felt so loved in my whole life and Akashi Seijuro was the only who made me feel that way.

♬'Cause all of me loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges. All your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me. I'd give my all to you. You're my end and my beginning. Even when I lose, I'm winning. 'Cause I give you a~ll of me. And you give me a~ll of you. Oh~♬

Sei slowly closed the gap between us. His free hand held my hand while looking at me in such an intense emotion. "Being far from you was enough to open my eyes. I've almost lost you twice already and I can't let that happen again." He let go of my hand which caused a sudden feeling of emptiness to linger. Then, I just had the biggest shock of my life.

Akashi Seijuro knelt in front of me!

He slowly showed the hand hidden where a small, velvet box was held.

"To this day and the years forward, Aria Torres, I want to be with you until we grow old." He opened the box and took a diamond ring out. He dropped the box to a side as he held my hand where the ring would be worn. "Marry me, as soon as possible."