XII

.. Day 8

"Hannah, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to .."

"Please pick up the phone or at least reply my text .."

"Hannah, please don't be like this. I just .."

"I'm outside now can you open the door?"

"Please forgive me .."

"Hannah, Victoria wants you to come to her birthday birthday party tonight, please come if you have some time .. I'll text you the address. I hope .. you will come."

"Hannah, please don't do anything stupid. I mis- nevermind."

You were sitting on your couch, with a cigarette between your lips and some alcohol drinks in front of you. Caleb won't stop calling your phone or your house and he left tons of message on your voicemail since yesterday. You've listened to all of his messages but you still don't want to talk to him.

It was raining really hard outside. You exhale the smoke from your lips and walked to the window near your bed. You slid the window opened and let the rain drops hit your palm.

Even God is crying with me right now .. You thought while chuckling bitterly.

You sat on the window frame while staring around your room. The room feels really cold and empty now. It used to be warm and full of laughter when you were still together with him. But now, everything has gone.

You felt something tickles your feet so you looked down. Your lips curled up into a smile when you saw the kitten Caleb gave you was poking your feet with its little paw.

With a smile you threw your cigarette away and picked her up. "Hey cutie, are you hungry hm? Let's get you some milk alright?" You smiled while carrying the kitten around your arm.

You put her down on the floor near her bowl before you poured some fresh milk to her bowl. She meow-ed cutely as if she was thanking you before she started to licks the milk with her little tongue.

You squated down and strokes her fur softly while she was drinking her milk. "It's yummy isn't it? Hm? Hmm?" You laughed softly when suddenly someone knocked your apartment door.

"Excuse me, special delivery!"

A frown appeared on your forehead as you walked to the door. "Delivery? Did I order something?" You asked yourself as you opened the door.

"Delivery!"

You blinked at the delivery guy before you burst into a small laughter.

It was Blake.

He came with some plastic bags on his hands. "Here, here. I know you're sad and I heard that girls loooove to eat sweet stuffs when they're sad so I bought you these, you must try this one, it's really delicious--- and whaaat the -??"

You blinked at him since he won't stop talking until he reached your kitchen. Even his voice cracked a bit when he saw cigarettes and your alcohol drinks on your dining table.

"Ohh no no hell nooo, this is not good for your health kiddo--" He tch-ed while shooking his head before he threw those things away.

You rolled your eyes while laughing before you remembered about what Caleb told you earlier, about Victoria's birthday party. You took some candles and eats it while still thinking.