Thanks A Lot, Dad

After about an hours nap, I go to Chaos. As soon as I open the door, he rushes over and starts blabbering about an expectant Kim Kardashian.

"Shut up Chaos!" I tell him as soon as he gives me a chance to speak. He arches an eyebrow and sits down on his sofa.

"What was I before this, Chaos? What was I before you found me?"

Chaos looks like a tidal wave just hit him, head on.

"What?!" he splutters out nervously

"Tell me Chaos"

"I don't think you can handle it, Isla."

"You don't think I can handle it?!" I whisper, shocked "I don't know what I bloody did before this, but I'm pretty sure I can bloody handle it!"

He looks at me, his dark eyes softening, probably realising I wouldn't leave him until he told me.

"Are you sure Isla? There's a reason I wiped your memories."

I stuck my chin in the air, I might seem nervous, but the truth is I'm not. I'm genuinely curious, which is a bad thing. After all, curiosity did kill the cat.

"I'm sure"

Chaos looked down at the carpet as he started talking.

"You were born in Italy. Your mother is Isabella Sanders." he looks up at me "She wanted to keep you with her, but eventually, you started showing your demigod powers. Chiron found out and talked to Isabella about it, and Isabella agreed that you had to go to Camp Half Blood, a demigod camp in Long Island-"

"How old was I?" I interrupted

"About 14, it was quite a miracle monsters didn't find you. Isabella agreed to let you go with Chiron right away. When you reached Camp, you weren't very shocked. It was like you had known all along." Chaos was staring up at the roof, lost in thought "When you got claimed, Percy was thrilled-"

"Chaos I think you're forgetting something." His computer said

"Ugh.... " he whined "The newest season of Flash is coming out in 30 seconds! Isla you have a sister. Congrats" and he turns away, staring at his laptop.
I went to the mess hall where Percy is talking to a girl I haven't seen before, so I walk up and shoot her a grin
"Isla Sanders"
She smiles back
"Karen" Her sea green eyes rested on mine curiously.

"Who's your godly parent?"
In answer I manipulate the water in the glass nearby
"That is so cool!"
I offer her a halfhearted, barely there smile. There's something off about this. Really, really off.
Thanks a lot Dad. You just had to have another kid, didn't you?