Too Beautiful For the Alpha

2020 warning: This story is an older one of mine and I can't confidently suggest you read it. There may be technical mistakes and times of cringe. You have been warned.

(This story is complete)

Rae East has always cast herself off as a girl not worthy of a Mate. With a past of loss and expectations of a hopeless future, her theory crumbles when she discovers she is mated to an Alpha. Not expecting anything from it, Rae finds herself in a confusing situation. Giving no clarity, her Alpha Mate brings her back to his pack with no purpose.

She sinks into herself, lost, alone, and in pain. With a Mate who has no interest in her whatsoever, Rae finds herself struggling to find her purpose in the pack and in her own world.

Not knowing if she has a future with the Alpha she can't help but want, Rae must search elsewhere for happiness like she had once planned. But with a taste of the bond she can't help but share, it becomes difficult to move on from the Alpha who holds her heart captive.

*******************************************

Copyright © 2019

Copyright: 'Too Beautiful For the Alpha' including all chapters and associated content is COPYRIGHTED. All rights reserved by the creator of this work, Sydney724. Any unauthorized copying, manipulation, or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law.

**********************************************

All comments and votes are greatly appreciated.

There will not be a sequel.

🛑TRIGGER WARNING:

This story includes topics of depression, self-harm, and suicide. It is not recommended for young people or those triggered by such topics.
This story is not for everyone, and maybe not be your cup of tea. I ask that you do not comment overtly mean, unnecessary things. Thanks!