Chapter Seventeen: The Seeds of Trust

(Name: Oliver Landirs, Kansas without armor, Age: Nineteen)

                                                                           Kanas's POV

"Would you like to explain why you endangered no only your own team but two agents as well as six sim troopers?" Asked the counselor, "I was only trying to help-" I told him but he cut me off saying, "I don't care if that ship was burning!" "It kind od was-" "It still doesn't hide the fact that you broke a number of violation codes, Agent Kansas. Spoke the director in anger. "I know, but everyone in that ship could have died if I didn't do something! I argued back as he told me, "Your job isn't to make decisions agent." "It is for my team!" 

                                                                Tucker's POV

I was walking to the mess hall that Wyoming pointed out to us if he was such a dick in the future maybe we could've been friends i thought to myself until i was stopped by five agents around the door, "What's going on?" "I can't tell." "This would be so much easier if the Rookie was here." "What are you guys doing?" I asked as they all shot up. "Oh, just you." Nevada said as California told me angrily, "Don't do that!" "Shh!" Tennessee shushed while focusing on the door. "What's going on?" I asked whispering like them. "Kanas got in trouble again for using his shield." Mississippi told me sadly as I said, "That's bull shit!" "Shh!" Tennessee said with a glare as California told me, "You think we don't know that?!" "What if he they won't let him lead us anymore?" "Like hell i'm letting them do that!" At that moment I had enough, I starmed in saying, "Hey! It's not his fault!" Kansas immediately gave me a look a surprised mixed with worry as an old dude spoke, "If it's not his fault would you kindly let his know whose fault it is?" "It-I paused then told in straight in the eye, It's mine. It was my idea. So if you want anyone to blame, blame me." "Agent Kansas is this true?" Asked another dude Kansas looked at me for a split second I gave him a look then with a sigh he said, "It true, sir. It was his idea." "Very well, agent Kanas. You will be sent to obedience training while you, are to be watch with close supervision." I started back to his glare without any hesitation. Eventually that other dude made me go when I did I was spinned hugged by Mississippi and Nevada kissed my cheek. "Thanks for doing that." "Yeah even though I was about to." "Keep telling yourself that." Nevada told him as he glared, "I was too!" He told her angrily then I said, "So what's obitance training?" "Oh, He's just going to hang out with the dream team." "Oh!" I said as California commented, "Wouldn't want to be him." "Well I wouldn't want to be a kid." "I'll show you a kid!"

                                                                                  Donut's POV 

When we came back from from the mess hall we headed toward the training room since that's where Tennessee said she's going to be, as we walked I Simmons argued with Grif about how much he argued while Caboose chatted about how nice Wyoming and Meta were being as Sarge thought they poisoned the food while I just smiled however before we got there we saw Missi and her team talking, "Should we be worried about them?" Asked Tennessee as Nevada told her sarcastically, "A fifteen year old with some guy in thirties?" "Yeah that's not worrying." "What do you mean?" asked Missi innocently, "I'll you what if we don't see or hear from then in then next hour let's kick down his door." "Wh-? asked Missi confused, "We'll tell you when your older Missi." "Okay." She said to then then spotted us, "Oh, hi guys!" "Hiya Missi!" "Where is everybody?" Sarge asked, "Well Cal and Tucker went ahead to our living quarters and we were on our way. What to come?" "Sure, I have to take a nap anyways." Grif told her as Simmons told him, "Yeah, After you ate all their food, fatass." "Hey! Stop cursing!" Tennessee told him angrily as Missi and I smiled at their chatter.