Chapter 4

6 months later...

TORD'S POV
Thomas has been awfully quiet this past six months...
“Thomas what's my schedule for today?”i questioned the small man at the left side of me who is holding a tablet and a pen,He checked his tablet looking only at the screen scrolling...“You have a meeting at two pm with the new leader....Green leader sir...”He said looking at me with his normal face.I huffed and walked towards Tom going around him and holding his waist “Why are you always quiet my dear?”I asked,he placed his tablet at the side and looked at the ground “I don't want to be here...”He quietly muttered,I angrily turned him around holding his two arms tightly “You are not leaving here EVER!”I screamed “YOU are staying with ME forever and if anyone tries to rescue you i will cut off their heads and body GOT THAT?!”,He yelped in fear and began shaking but quickly nodded,I sighed happily and began hugging him “Oh thomas will be happy forever~”I cooed.

TOM'S POV
E-edd...Matt...please...save Me.

3RD POV
The clock turned to two pm alarming Red Leader who is currently sitting in his desk hugging his dear wife,Tord stood up and carefully let go of Tom.He kissed the small man's cheek and said “My love,i will be back before you know i'm gone.Goodbye~”He said leaving Tom with a disgusted face,After he left Tom washed his cheek and barfed.
Tord walked towards the meeting room that they arranged for the meeting,Tord sat down.The room has a big red table and six seats that is arranged in to three to the left and right,The new leader entered and sat down infront of the Red Leader.

“Good day to you,I was alarmed that you're a new leader”Tord said chuckling,The other man chuckled as well “Well Red Leader i supposed you too are not alarmed who i am...”The man said,Tord quickly stopped and recognized the voice...He heard that voice before....“Hello,TORD”Edd greeted,Tord stood up from his big THRONE and glared at Edd “Nice to see you again,i suppose you're having fun with Tom?”He questioned,Tord gritted his teeth to the word TOM.Tord grabbed Edd from his collar and angrily say “Hello EDD,Couldn't realise you'll be the one incharge at your pathetic ARMY ”He let Edd go and Edd sweeped his clothes “You could say that...Anyways how is dear Tom-?”“YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO SAY MY WIFE'S NAME OR YOU'LL END UP SEEING YOUR ARMY WITH NO LEADER GOT THAT?!”Tord interrupted him “Uhh yeah?We discussed or tell ourselves,shall i leave now?”Edd questioned,Tord nodded glaring at the leader.Edd left the room quietly,because of how Tord reacted they might have a hard time rescuing Tom from the hands of him.

Tord angrily walked towards his office only met by Tom who's now wearing his blue hoodie,It was a little big on him so it reached to his thighs “How was the meeting Red Leader?”Tom questioned the tall angry man “Bad...You can call me Tord right?”Tord said,Tord quickly got an idea smirking at the thought “Tom can you get me a coffee?”Tord ordered,Tom nodded and left the office...
Many minutes later Tom arrived and walked towards infront of the Leader “Here you go Re-!T-Tord...”Tom said stuttering at his words “Thanks,”Tord faked stumble his hand on the coffee who is now spilled on Tom's blue hoodie “!!!”Tom quickly reacted “Sorry Tom!You should change now...”“B-but this is the last hoodie...”He said wanted to cry,Tord smirked knowing his plan is now working “Oh well!,”He clapped his two hands “You could use my red hoodie if you want~”He teased,Tom was taken back by this“Uhhh...Okay then...”Tom said,He couldn't say no because that was the only clothing he used but now spilled with coffee.Tord gave him the hoodie and pointed at the bathroom,He gulped and walked towards the bathroom.

Tom slowly walked outside the bathroom with a red blush across his face,He looked at Tord who's now holding his nose for some reason.He approaches the leader who's now getting a nosebleed “T-tord...Are you sure you don't have anything left...?”He questioned,Tord quickly shook his head.Honestly Tom looked good at Tord's hoodie,The hoodie reached to Tom's thighs like his normal hoodie but it was bigger.

A/N
Okay that's it for today!I'm tired...