2

Yoongi opened his eyes to see the six of his friends gathered around him. Tae and Jimin were curled up on the small couch. NamJoon and Jin slumbering in chairs, heads lolling off to one side. Jungkook slept peacefully on the window seat, and Hoseok was in a chair next to his bed, head in his elbows resting next to Yoongi's legs. The boy shifted, pain rocketing through his side. He hissed, causing Hoseok to wake up. He blinked a few times and then freaked out.

"Yoongs! You're awake!" He cried and hugged the boy gently. Yoongi sat up and grunted. The others started to wake up and one by one, they rushed to his bedside.

"What happened?" Yoongi asked. He was immediately bombarded with explanations. He put up his hands.

"Alright enough! Was I out long or not?" Once again all the boys spoke at once. Yoongi pointed at Jungkook. "You speak,"

"Well, you were in shock for a couple hours, and then you've been asleep for a day." Yoongi groaned. A nurse walked in with discharge papers and started speaking to Yoongi.

(Time skip to when they go home)

Yoongi lay in his bed, examining his legs, which were covered in stitches. The memories of how they got that way we're shoved into the back of the boy's mind. Someone knocked on his door and Hoseok popped his head in. Yoongi scooted over on his bed so the younger boy could sit down. Before Hoseok could say anything, Yoongi started to cry. It made Hoseok a little uncomfortable, as Yoongi usually was very introverted about... Well everything.

"Th-thank you!" He managed to get the words out between sobs. Hoseok shrugged, although his surprise was written on his face. "I-I could only see you," his shoulders dropped and Hoseok wrapped his arms around Yoongi, startling the boy. He stiffened, but didn't pull away, which was yet another surprise.

"It's ok Yoongi, is there something you want to talk about?" Hoseok asked. Yoongi shook his head. "I'd rather forget about it" he said and wiped the tears from his face. Suddenly Hoseok loosened his grip on Yoongi.

"Hey, are... are you wearing contacts?" He asked. Yoongi shook his head, but then it started to ache. His ear to the top of his head was in agony.

"Y-Yoongi?" Hoseok was shaking.

"What's going on?" Yoongi looked at him, his head no longer hurt, instead, his tail bone was bothering him.

"Are...Are those...cat ears?"

"WHAT?!" Yoongi touched the top of his head, and sure enough, he felt ears. He could feel them moving, his muscles moving them. He touched where his ears should be, and there were none there.

"Oh my God! Is that a... Tail!?" Yoongi felt the muscles in his back expanding and contracting as the tail that had protruding​ from his lower back swished around. Yoongi gasped.

"What the HELL?!" He yelled. Yoongi ran down the hall with incredible speed as he slid in front of the mirror. Triangular white ears poked from beneath his soft blue hair. The tail was matching, with a black tip. It waved with his fright. Yoongi's usually dark brown eyes were a greenish orange, the pupils no more than slits like a cat's.

In the living room, Jin sat with Jimin, the last one still there. They heard the yell and two pairs of feet shooting down the hall. Jin looked down the hall to see Hoseok blocking the doorway to the bathroom. Both boys stood up and trotted down the hall.

"Yoongi! You shouldn't be running! You have stitches! You could rip them!" Jin scolded as he came up behind Hoseok. "Now why did you tell like-" he stopped mid sentence as he looked over Hoseok's shoulder to see the injured boy staring at the mirror.

"What happened?" Jimin said, not able to see over the taller boys' heads.

"Move so he can see," Yoongi's voice was soft, but firm. The boy stood in front of him, his cheeks red.

"What happened?!" Jimin repeated. He thought back to when Tae had found the scattering of scabs on his arm. "Did someone do this to you?" Yoongi didn't know what they did to him and he said as much. Jin skidded down the hall and picked up his phone.

He no sooner finished his calls before someone bursted into the door.