Chapter 1🌷

Coffee Pov: I was woken by the sound of my horny ass parents Fucking like teenagers my mom screaming woke me up again shit I got to move out soon I get in the shower and got dressed and pick out something cute to wear I put on some little make up ...

Coffee Pov: I was woken by the sound of my horny ass parents Fucking like teenagers my mom screaming woke me up again shit I got to move out soon I get in the shower and got dressed and pick out something cute to wear I put on some little make up did my hair and and headed down stairs to the kitchen to get something grab a breakfast bar and a juice my cell ring it was a text from Josh  📲 Josh Turner: Meet me outside across the street I text him back ok I told my mom and dad bye and headed outside walking down the street and I seen Josh looking all fine standing next to his bike and he was talking to his boys get on he said am taking us to school today I got on and hold on him tight for the ride Josh Turner is my bestie we known each other since Middle School he is a Half Bree his mom is a Vampire and his dad is Wolf the call his kind Bloodwolves I always had a crush on him he smart plays sports and all the girls want him today was our last day of High school I couldn't wait for my summer I be working whit my dad and mom at My dad restaurant /Club It's A Wolf Thing Me and Josh arrive to the school on time he kiss my cheek as he always do and he walk to his class I had to go to my locker and get my books I rushing and I drop my cell and as I was picking it up This beautiful guy handle it to me and smile looks like you almost lost your phone beautiful he said to me he smiled again and walked away I watch as he walked away I thought to myself why I never seen him around before but I just forgot about and ran to my locker to get my stuff and headed to class.

🌹A few hours later - Lunch Time

🐺Franklin Pov: I watched as Coffee got her lunch and headed outside like she does when it's nice outside so she can read her book I was looking at her it's like she felt me looking at her our eyes met I said fuck it I walk over to her Hi am Franklin but everyone calls me Franky I was in a rush early I shanks her hand it was like time stopped for a minute.

Coffee Pov:Wow was all I could say when our hands touch he as for my number I gave it to him he smiled and told me he will call me soon.

🌹Later on School was over ..

Coffee Pov:I got a text from Josh telling me to he was leaving school early so I would have to find a ride I was gonna call my dad but Franklin drove up need a ride Beautiful sure I said the ride home was quite when I arrive He said I'll call you tomorrow and drove off