Chapter 2🌷

Coffee Pov: All I could think about was Franklin damn it was like I known him all my life I shower and headed downstairs for something to eat.

🐺 Franklin Pov:The whole time I was in the car with her I wanted to kiss her she my weakness I don't no why I wanna call her now but I wait am going out whit my guys in a few I shower than got dressed.

Coffee Pov:My cell ring it My Cousin Roxanne girl am in town and am coming to get you were going to this new club I hear of down there call New Moon it's a supernatural been club were something sexy I been there in 15 mins I jump up and found my gray dress and heels and put my hair in a ponytail 🌷Pic below

Coffee Pov:A hour later we arrive at the club it was pack fine men everywhere I was in heaven Roxanne let get a table she had table already for us the waiter took us to our VIP table the music was poppin we just sat there looking a couple of mins ...

Coffee Pov:A hour later we arrive at the club it was pack fine men everywhere I was in heaven Roxanne let get a table she had table already for us the waiter took us to our VIP table the music was poppin we just sat there looking a couple of mins later the twins show up at our table the twins Jackie and Jax have not seen them since Middle School time to turn up now girl Roxanne scream our song came on and we started dancing on the dance floor Jax dance whit Roxanne and me and Jackie just dance next to each other 🎶Chris Brown Love In the Club Played I was dancing and having a good time and the next thing I knew  I felt a tip on my shoulder there he was Franklin he was looking so good can I get this dance he said out of nowhere the music change to Slow jams I smile and we dance and talked how you no I was here I ask him he said it just meant to be we both laugh nah my boys brought me here he said my girls brought me I just wanted to stay home and call you he smiled your beautiful you no that he said to me we both stay there for awhile till he drove me to coffee shop we're we talk all night later he drop me off at home and we had our first kiss and it was magical he told me he call me in the morning.