Chapter 1

If you are in my shoes right now, you'll go banana similar to George from the Admirable Me movie series or be like "Yes, worship me you commoners!"

Jokes aside, the buildings here are floating over the ground literally. No kidding, I am not sure if gravity counts but this place I am in was similar, I don't know, a hybrid of castle, temple and town?

They're like painted in white, as in dove white with blood red trimmings(?) on some parts.

Just picture what I said in your minds. I am stunned really. No words at all. This is my first arrival. Will you react the same way as I did?

I'm at what it seems to be a capital city I guess. The high-rise structures around here says it all.

To be honest, this new reality- the scenery I mean it's like close to heaven itself with peacefulness and order; plants, seraphims(this is their identification according to the information I received from my abilities, they're the angels of this world), a beautiful architecture, and patrolling soldiers composed of various races.

Is it just me who is standing on something..I don't know a thunder crisped plant outside the hall which I assume to be a governing building or some religious things similar to my former world's Vatican? It just that I feel like I want to look at my armored shoes for something.

Who knows? It might be a dro-

"Hello, Lord Arvyn Snow, I waited for the day of your arrival ever since I joined the Order last week. I never knew it will be today..."

Wow, a real loli in front of me...she's cute as fu- ehem, scratch that, there's female blue-eyed blonde faerie in front of me whose eyes are like stars in the sky as in on the lines of majestic art. I am not kidding. Her blue pupils are star-shaped like the stars.

Now if you ask me how do I know her race, well it's because of the eyes I have. These eyes are dangerously OP and broken. I can see her name, stats, "relationship meter", and everything.

Cool, right? If this is a game, the special eyes I have will be nerfed or replaced by a weaker skill but since there's no "programmers" but me who can disassemble any magic-related spells or attacks, I'm practically OP.

Sure, my anti-magic can destroy anything except my possessions. Don't you fellows think I should be like protecting the weak or something because of being the most overpowered guy in this world? It's really not in my nature to make the weaker guys oppressed.

I really don't know. My memories and the ones I received after I enter this new world, showed who I am - a god known as the Bringer of Balance, ruling the neutral state called Neutrali as the emperor.

The name is something I have to get used to.

Looks like I have to check the world's status first then take action after this. I hate being absolute monarch after all since the system itself was prone to tyranny and corruption. So, a constitutional monarch would do. Plus playing as this new reality's lord-type 'player' is like handling managing your own city and guild in one package which myself would leave it to my vice commanders all the time except some serious matters.

Time to introduce reforms in my empire(?) But first let's check the present's situation first.

"Uwu.."

Hmm, the girl's eyes are sparkling and she looks excited and nervous at the same time. She also pulled a comical perfect and cute UwU face too. The clothes..well she wore what can I describe as a war priest with some gray special light armor in vital spots while giving a freedom of mobility. No cape of course.

"..."

She suddenly tilts her head cutely.

Oh, Is it wrong to give her a deserving head pat from me, the so-called awesome and bad ass god? Not that I brag or anything but that's for musings bound to happen sooner or later.