Intermission 1

In my opinion, killing is a gray area. I personally see it as some delete button.

It usually create a corpse out from such questioning act. This act is normally done by adventurers, soldiers and other profession that require of a killing tool and any means.

I am not a murderer myself. I only did justified  killing.

Thankfully, I forbid  giving too much power to the monarch in a system before I left because I do not intend to sit on the throne for eternity and be not a god who is in search of adventure and for future time, that'll be my future descendants who'll take care everything for me after I'm tired from political duties unless my presence requires it.

Tyrants..

I cannot imagine what my descendants will be like but common sense told me I will not be having a corrupt despot and tyrants someday.

Too much authority on the monarch similarly to absolute monarch and a "divine right to rule a kingdom", is a big no.

Besides, staying in my personal quarters after doing the 'deed' here this early morning after cleansing operation, gave me thought about it.

I am not sure how will our children be like..I can only imagine that-

Wait this is too much. That image... It's too early to think about it.

"Arvyn-sama..please take care of me.."

"Darling...I love you very much."

How cute..a sleeping blonde loli(Lily) muttering something with a blush while Anne herself clutch my right arm with her gro-

*MUNYUU*

Best go back to sleep..I'll just tell my trusty Chancellor ala Prime Minister my instructions via my other body.

*MUNYUU*

-

Bonus Chapter: Behind The Scenes and What Happened

"Up"

"Update please"

"Please update"

"Please update this story, I will support you :) "

A fairly looking megane young man bearing an appearance that sometimes passes off as a senior high and college student as he lay on his queen size bed inside his room, reads the comments on his first original story outside anime fanfiction.

He's torn between sadness and dismay from his previous dilemma occured last April 2018.

"But I have another account, how will I be able to tell everyone that I created a new story and account due to my forgetting the password even that email? Plus I have a new personal Original Character based on my real life self and I uploaded my covers under that new name in Youtube and NND." the young man muttered as he places his eyeglasses with both of his hands over his study table.

He's lost at words..He didn't expect his old account's original story get such attention.

The story itself was meant for poking fun at despots and tyrants if the world itself got some magic and fantasy troupes similar to web novels and otaku stuff but alas he'd forgotten his access information connected to his account including his email on it.

In response to that, he made a new account under a new pseudonym during those previous months. And created a alternate history-themed fantasy original story with it.

But seeing those messages..he didn't know what to do. He already created a new account with new story under a new pseudonym and apologized to someone over a simple misunderstanding before its creation.

Recently, he mended his ways and actions from being an almost hot headed similar to a certain Filipino General famed for his battles against the Americans during the Fil-American War to a considerable gent who cared more on well-being, honor and merit aspect with controlled temper.

'What shall I do? I cannot just abandon that story based on the Unified ASEAN challenge..I promised my brethren to make one with that as backstory'

Staring at the papers resting over his study table, he grabs them and read it.

'What on earth did I write? I cannot imagine continue writing at this pace. The plot may be nice but it need something that make it more interesting.'

Opening the file from his OTG, he clicks the folder then saw the first file which he double clicks.

A word processor window appears right in front of his laptop screen.

As he read the file, he cannot help but to mutter in a low voice."This is almost similar except it's a restoration...I guess I'll have to merge and rewrite this with a new title..but I have to tell everyone about my new account."

His eyeglasses suddenly *shings* when he said that.

'All for everyone's well-being and clearing up misunderstanding, time to tell them what happened. I hope everyone will take this notice nicely."'

Indeed, the story itself got potential but it needed tuning on some points.

' My apologies readers and everyone..A rewrite and reboot is needed for this to make it a better a story..so much for my first original work. *sighs sadly* I hope you guys will follow me there instead of this old account..That same story will be there except it's rebooted with new title and modded.'

He plasters his new ID over the screen.

"BC167PH", it read.

Feeling tired from typing and having a slight fever recently, he went back to his bed.