Bring in the Drama ψ(`∇')ψ

May God have mercy on them🙌🏼

Now lets continue with the story.
~~~~~~~~

After our little date in the woods, Adrien decided it was time to go home. As the trees passed by, I stared at the window deep in thought; I still don't understand these feelings that appear every time I'm with Adrien. No, not that I don't know them, they seem faintly familiar, it's more like I forgot about them. I know that I have felt like this before, but, I don't know when.

"Hey, aren't you gonna come out," Adrien said making me snap out of my thoughts. I looked around to see where were we, more like where has he taken me. Just to see a small convenience store, I looked at Adrien and he motioned me to follow him in. So, I did.

"Why are we here?" I asked him as we entered the convenience store, he entered the first aisle and I followed behind him. He grabbed some chips and then grabbed some drinks from the freezer. I just followed behind him, wondering what's he doing.

I just decided to go along with it and followed him. When he went into the counter, he started to stare at some Slushy machine. Me, not knowing what was going on in his head, decided to put my hand on his shoulder, thinking I will take him out of his thoughts. As anticipated, he was quickly out of his thoughts. He then turned to me giving me a big heartwarming smile, completely making my heart go in a flutter.

"Do you want a slushy?" He said pointing at the machine.

"Um, what's a slushy?" I said to him, it looked like my question took him by surprise, because his smile fell. He looked at me as if I was crazy. (A/N: I have never had a slushy before, so don't judge me.)

"You have never had a Slushy before?" He asked me and I shook my head. "Well, slushies are just flavored food" (A/N: said the internet.)

"Oh ok, so I will try it," I said to him.

"What flavor?" He said as he got the cups.

"Flavor?" I said while I looked at him rather confused.

"Yeah, there're flavors. You know what, I will give you my favorite." He said and prepared the slushy. I just looked at him as he payed and handed me my slushy. He gave me the slushy and it had an orange and yellow color.

I took the tap off because I couldn't drink it well with the straw. I took a sip and an explosion of flavor erupted in my mouth. I could feel my eyes glisten in delight. I believe Adrien noticed because he gave me a small chuckle. I then gobbled my slushy down in seconds like the pro I am and got a major brain freeze.

I clutched my head and Adrien looked a little worried for a second and then smiled a bit.

"That's what you get when you drink a slushy too quickly," he said as he chuckled lightly.

"Shut up," I muttered under my breath. After a few seconds of pain in my head, the pain quickly faded and I stood up as nothing happened. I looked at Adrien and he had a smile on his face, then after a few seconds, he started to laugh. I looked at him confused and then gave him an annoyed look. "What are you laughing about?!" I said, irritation clearly in my voice.

He continued to laugh, then he came closer to me. His face mere inches from mine.

"Sorry about that, it's just you have some slushy on your nose." He said and chuckled. I blushed from the mere distance of our lips, and from my ridiculousness. He then cupped both of my cheeks and pulled me closer to him, he then licked the tip of my nose and pushed me away. The rosy pink blush evidently crafting my face. "Got it." He said as he gave me a heartwarming smile making my heartbeat increase incredibly.