Q&A with the characters pt 1

Author:Welcome to the Savage Little Nerd Q&A, featuring its characters! I'm your host, the Author*\(^o^)/* Characters introduce yourselves.

Hunter😈: Hey, I'm Hunter! (*⁰▿⁰*)

Author: Now A-

Hunter 😈: Wtf is that?!

Author: Wdym? The Japanese emoji?

Hunter😈: Yes that! Why did it appear on my sentence?!

Author: It's for the readers to see your reaction. Besides, it's cute.

Hunter😈: Oh no...

Adrien👅: THANK YOU!! SOMEONE GETS IT!!

Hunter😈: Where the fuck did you come from?! And stay out of this you idiot, I'm speaking with a civilized human being.

Adrien👅: .......

Hunter😈: Thank you. Now, author Can you please not use the Japanese emojis on my sentence.

Author: Okay.... Lets just continue with the Q&A..

Hunter😈: Okay, shoot.

Author: For Hunter. Sorry that I can't put your guys usernames, it doesn't let me...

Why is Hunter so cute? Like isn't it illegal?

Hunter😈: Aww, thank you. And it comes natural.

Adrien👅: I agree with that comment!

Hunter😈: 😳😳😳

Author: Awww, he made you blush❤️

Hunter😈: Shut up....

Author: Now lets continue..
If you could go to the past, would you go? And what would you change? To Adrien and Hunter.

Hunter😈: If I would go, yes. I will change the possibility of Adrien being in my life.

Author: LIES!!!!!!

Adrien👅: I wouldn't. I have Hunter in my life, so there's nothing I need to change. And, I'm already used to Hunter's mean statements; it just means he loves me (๑╹ω╹๑ )

Author: Awww.
Hunter, what plans do you have after high school?

Hunter😈: I plan on going into a good college and succeed in my vet career. Then I would like to open my own vet clinic or animal preservation organization.

Author: Ohh, you really have your life planned. Unlike some people...

Melissa👑: You throwing shade???!!

Author: Yess I am Melissa!

Melissa👑: Okay, just wanted to know. *slowly backs away*

Author: To Hunter, how many children do you plan on having? And who's the mom?

Melissa👑: Let me correct that question author. How many children do you plan on having with Adrien?* Or, How many children do you plan on having? And who's the Dad?**

Author: Couldn't say it better myself😌

Hunter😈: Um, EXCUSE YOU MEL AND AUTHOR. Don't be changing my questions.