Helping him.

((Y/n) pov)
I looked at Lightning.He was quite dirty."Hey (Y/n).Can you do me a favor?"said Sally."Sure."I said."Well do you mind using red hose to wash stickers there and tell him if he wants to stay at the cozy cones.If he does want to stay his cone is A1.If he wants"said Sally."Ok.His name is Lightning Mcqueen."I said."Thanks."said Sally.I went to go get red."Hey red.Do you mind cleaning that red car over there?"I said pointing at Lightning.He went to Lightning.I went next to him.Red started to spary water at him."Stop!"said Lightning.Red stopped.Lightning spitted out water."Red you missed a spot.See it right there."I said."No!No!"said Lightning."On the hood right there."I said.Red spared more water."Stop!Stop!That's cold!Help!Please!Stop!"said Lightning.Red stopped and Lightning coughed."Thank red."I said and he left to do his own thing."What was that for?"he said."Do you want to stay at the cozy cone?"I said."Huh?"he said."If you do you gotta be clean."I said."What?I...I don't get it."he said."Sally thought to thank you of doing a good job so she's letting you stay in one of these cone."I said."Wait Sally being nice to me."he said."It's your choose."I said."I'll like to stay there."said Lightning."Your cone is A1.If you want."I said.I said driving away.I decided to go speak with the Doc to see if I can help Lightning."Hey Doc."I said."What is it (Y/n)?"said Doc."I was wondering if I can help lightning the car paving the road."I said."Help him.Where did you get that idea?"said Doc."Well I thought to help him since it look like he wants to go to the race."I said."Fine you can help him."said Doc."Thanks Doc."I said.I went to find Lightning taking a break.I drove to him."Need help."I said."Wait your helping me."said Lightning.I was hooked up to bessie.With Mater help."Of course.You want to get to your race.So I'm helping you."I said."Thanks (Y/n)."said lightning."No problem."I said.We both were paving the road.We didn't get messy at all.
*At night*
"Mater we are not doing this."I said."Come on you'll love it.Tractor tipping is fun."said Mater."This is ridiculous."said Lightning."When I say go.We go.Don't let frank catch you.Go!"said Mater."Frank?Who's frank?"we both said."Mater!"whispered/yelled Lightning.We followed him.Mater explained everything.He sneaks up on a tractor.He then honks really loud.The tractor moos and fells on it's back.There was gas sloping and then it back fired.Mater laughs."Tractor are so dumb."said Mater."That's not nice."I said."It's trust."said Mater."They might be but-"I said but was interrupted by Mater."See you agree."said Mater."No I..Oh forget."I said.Lightning laughed.Mater sneaks up to a other one and horns loudly.Mater laughed."Your turn (Y/n)."said Mater."I can't.We racers don't have horns."I said."Baby."said Mater.I sigh in frustration.I went and sneak up to a tractor.I don't have a horn but I can use my engine.I quietly sigh.I started my engine really loudly.It caused the tractor no all the tractor to fall and backfire.I reveres to Mater and Lightning.We all laughed.All of a sudden we heard an angry mooing sound.We looked to see behind the trees light."That's frank."said Mater and ran."What?"I said.I looked to see some kind of huge tractor.Me and lightning scream.I turn and go 100 mph.I caught up to Mater.Lightning too.Mater was laughing.We all picked the speed up to 130 mph which is pretty far from Frank.All of a sudden one my back tires got stuck in a hole.I went 160 mph to see if I was free.It's no use."Guys!Help!"I yelled.I tried my best to get my tire out of the hole.Frank was getting closer."Hey frank over here!"said Mater.Frank went to go after Mater.Lightning helped my tire go back on the surface."Thanks."I said."Guys behind you!"said Mater.We looked to see Frank."RUN!!"I yelled.We both went 190 mph.He was catching up we went 218 mph.We made it out.We both turned to go back to radiator spring.We slowly down to 30 mph.
*At radiator spring*
I was still scaried on what happened back there."Tomorrow night we can look for the ghostlight."said Mater."I can't wait."said Lightning."What about you (Y/n)?"said Mater."I'll think about it."I said"Baby."said Mater."I am not a baby."I said.Mater said to make weird sound."Fine.Fine.I'll do it."I said."You got to admit that was fun."said Mater."Fun.Me and (Y/n) almost died back there."said Lightning.Lightning and Mater had there own conversation."Hey there's miss Sally."said Mater.Lightning didn't bother to look."Looks like you don't have a crush on her."said Mater.Lightning drove next to me."Ah!I know who you have a crush on."said Mater."Who?"said Lightning."You have a crush on (Y/n)."said Mater causing both of us to blush."Your in love with (Y/n).Your in love with (Y/n)."said Mater driving backward."Real mature."said Lightning."Your in love with (Y/n)."said Mater."Real growing up."said lightning."Wait-"said lightning but was interputed by Mater."You love her.You love her.You love her.You love her.You love her.You love her."said Mater."Fine..I do love (Y/n)."said lightning.Causing me to blush darker."All right.Ok.Mater.Enough!"said lightning."Will you stop that."said lightning."Stop what?"said Mater."Driving backward.It's creeping me out.You're goona wreck or something."said lightning."Wreck?Shoot.I'm the world's best backward driver.Just watch this love cars."said Mater.Mater turned on his head lights and drove backwards."What are you doing?Watch out!Look out!"said Lightning."Mater?Mater!Mater!!"I said.Mater just laughed.He then went on the dirt and went in circle."Hey.Take it easy Mater."said lightning.Mater screams happily.Mater went behind the tree and jumped."He's nuts."said lightning."Lightning."I said pushing him with my tire well more like punching him."It's trust."he said.We didn't hear what Mater said."That was amazing.How'd you do that?"said lightning.Mater explained."All the credits goes to (Y/n).She was the one to teach me."said Mater."You can do that (Y/n)."said lightning."That was 5 years ago.I'm kinda rusty at it now."I said."I might use it in my big race."said lightning."What's so important about the race."said Mater."It's not just a race.We're talking about-"said lightning but interpped by me."The Piston cup."I said."You still remember.I've been dreaming about this my whole life.I'll be the first rookie in history ever to win it."said lightning."It's just a empty cup."I said driving."Empty cup.Empty!It's the Piston cup."said lightning driving in front of me causing me to stop."I won like 10 of them when we worked together."Well got to go.See you guys tomorrow.Mcqueen and (Y/n) parked beneath a tree.K-i-s-something-something-something-t."said Mater.We both laughed.