7•Rose

I almost fell coming out of the tunnel, I caught myself and followed Amber to a giant fountain with a statue of Rose Quartz.
"That is the ugliest statue I've ever seen," I mocked.
"I know, but jump in the water," Amber said. "It'll feel good."
I walked up to the fountain and looked inside. "I don't know how to swim, there isn't really water on homeworld... AMBER!" I saw Amber starting to take her pants off. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! If I knew you were going to start stripping I wouldn't have followed you in here!"
"I'm not stripping. I can't make my own clothes like most gems can. I have my hand make them. My gem doesn't have that power. I don't want to get these clothes wet," she got down to her under clothes and walked in the fountain. "C'mon, the water is warm."
"This is so weird," I mumbled as I stepped in the water. "Wow! I can barley feel it. Is water... what is it?"
"Some animals here drink it to survive," Amber answered. "Earth needs water. Now actually get in here!" Amber swam to me and pulled me under the water. My entire body felt... like I was flying. I opened my eye and saw Amber smiling above me. We were both underwater, I opened my mouth to say something, but bubbles just escaped my mouth and returned to the surface.
It seemed like water was another universe, a peaceful escape from the real one, where you don't have to talk and you can fly.
I flapped my arms, but I didn't move. Amber grabbed my hand and brought me to the surface, laughing. "Now, look at your gem."
I cocked my eyebrow and looked down at my gem. It was healed. "Wait, water can heal your gem?!"
"No, this is Rose's tears," Amber said. "But I guess it's kinda like water."
"So... what does water really look like?" I asked.
"Like this, same thing," Amber said, going back under.
I took a deep breath and let myself fly underwater again. I pushed all the air out of my lungs and started drifting to the bottom. Amber flew around like she did it everyday. I wanted to ask her how she flies, but instead I just sat there and watched her fly around.
I looked around and saw another figure standing at the edge of the water. I pushed myself up and came out of the water. It was Sapphire.
"Sapphire? Where have you been?" I asked.
She just stood there, moving her hair out of her face. "Is anyone here with you?" She asked.
Suddenly Amber came out of the water. "Sapphire," her eyes went dull, as if she and Sapphire were sworn enemies. "Why are you here?"
The bottom of Sapphire's dress froze. "I want to speak to Purple Sapphire for a second... privately."
I came out of the water and followed Sapphire out of the tunnel. "What's wrong? Your freezing up," I said. "Shouldn't you be Garnet?"
"Remember when I said you were going to have a problem with one of the gems?" Sapphire said quickly. "You can't see the future, so you don't know what's going to happen. But-"
Suddenly, a large bolder fell of Sapphire and she poofed. I screamed, picking up her gem and holding it in my hands. "What the HELL-"
"What happened?" Amber asked, walking out of the tunnel. "I heard a scream?"
"A bolder fell on Sapphire," I said.
"It did? Is her gem under it?" Amber leaned down to get a look at the bottom of the bolder. I hid Sapphire's gem in my pocket. "I don't know... I hope she didn't get shattered."
"We should go back to the village and get Rainbow Quartz to lift the rock up," Amber said, then ran off.
I followed her, half jogging, placing my hand on the pocket where Sapphire was the made sure she didn't fall out. By the time I got there Amber was already talking to Rainbow.
A fusion, she had pale yellow and pink hair. She had three eyes, one yellow and two black. She wore armor and set down a spear as Amber talked to her.
"I'll see what I can do," Rainbow said, approaching me. "Are you the purple Sapphire?"
"I am," I said shyly.
She nodded and continued walking. I went to follow her, but Amber stopped me. "I think Rainbow has this, I don't want you seeing your friends shards."
"Uh, okay," I said. "I think I'm going to head back to my home. I'm a little tired."
In the distance the sun was setting behind two large mountains.
"Behind the mountains is the war," Amber said. "It's terrible, it's ruining that side of the land."
"It'll grow back," I said. "Bye," I ran home, near the end of the village. I climbed my tree and rested my head on the tree. I took Sapphire out of my pocket and examined her. It was dark so I couldn't really see, but I didn't notice any cracks or scratch marks. Wait, my gem is healed, I can make a future for her.
"Your gem will never be harmed, until your fate comes," I said, then put her back in my pocket and closed my eye.