16

I watched Yellow head the opposite way as soon as we warped to Beach City.

"Where is she going?" Peridot asked.

"She's leaving. We don't need her anyways," I said as we walked towards the mountain.

"There you guys are," Garnet said as her and Amethyst walked up to us. "Just in time," then she looked at me with confusion. "You came...?"

I looked over at the mountain. "Those are my friends, my family. I can't leave them in that horrible fusion. Where is she?"

Garnet smiled. "She's... oh, I don't see her in beach city in my future vision-"

"We'll find her in the ocean," I said. "That's easy? Right?"

"Yes... I suppose," Pearl said.

"No. We'll find her-" Garnet froze.

"What? Where will we find her?" Amethyst asked.

"With... another fusion, locked up in the ocean for 50,000 years. A group of gems... that are all dysfunctional, forced to fuse into one and chained to the bottom of the deepest ocean..."

"What?! How did you not see this before?!" Peridot cried.

"I... It wasn't there before," Garnet said, then looked at me. "Make another future."

"Steven will get ice cream?" I said.

Garnet stood still for a bit. "The fusion will pick up an ice cream truck and toss it at Steven. There's something wrong, your gem isn't giving out the correct futures. I think it's cause you were shattered."

"I'm fine!" I said. "I can still make futures... so they're a little messed up!"

Pearl sighed. "Where is the destination that we'll find these two fusions at?"

Garnet laughed. "Where all the Watermelon Stevens live."

"How will we get there? The warp pad is broken!" Pearl said. "There's no way we can get there."

"Can't we take a boat there?" Steven asked.

"They'll take way too long. That might take days!" Pearl said, walking in circles.

"We'll find a way to get there. In the mean time, what special moves does everyone have?" Garnet asked.

_____________

Sorry this chapter is short. Kinda died for a little bit. I'll make more chapters. Now that I know Pink Diamond was Rose Quartz!!! That will be a big part of the story