An Unwelcome Welcome

The lights flicker in the dead of night casting shadows against the golden walls. Two figures fight on the walls with their hair fanning around them at every turn. One is tall and slender: her moves sure as she swiftly bends away from a dagger's strike or lunges with her own. The smaller shadow meets each exchange edging away from its sharp pierce. She never lunges but defends matching each lunge with barely seconds to spare.

There is no competition.

The taller figure hits her wrist with a flat hand.

The dagger thuds to the ground.

In the middle of the room, Meritamen stays in place. A bronze dagger scarcely a shade darker than her skin presses against her throat. Meritamen looks down briefly; she stops as the cold metal digs slightly in. A smile slowly grows across her face. Dark eyes dart to the soft of Meritamen's neck, the red lips parted in a smile, and her heaving chest. 

Ahmanet drops the dagger roughly pulling Meritamen into a kiss.

Her hands dig into Meritamen's hair not pulling but holding. While one hand loses itself in Meritamen's hair, the other grabs wildly: the thin material of her dress, the hot of her skin, and the addictive moans  that vibrate Meritamen's throat. Ahmanet can't stay still, can't let go of her Meritamen, and Meritamen hugs her just as close.

With a wistful sigh, Meritamen draws back, lips red as wine and struggling for breath.

Ahmanet turns her attention to the bronze of her neck. She nips at the pulse that jumps for her attention. She sucks at the salt of her skin. Meritamen eyes flutter closed at the attention. She turns her head exposing more skin. Meritamen grins softly as she feels Ahmanet's lips spread. The soft lips drag against her skin so sweetly.

Meritamen allows the action keeping a hand on the nape of Ahmanet's neck.

Her eyes stay closed when Meritamen speaks.

"Perhaps he will have another daughter."

Sharply, Ahmanet withdraws.

The movement is oddly fluid even as she tenses. Brown eyes, nearly black, never move away from Meritamen's form. Her cheekbones stand out in stark relief from the sneer that cages them.  Ahmanet doesn't blink and barely appears to breathe. She glowers: a burning look promising death and destruction to all in her way.

Her Meritamen could never feel the flames.