Chapter 75

Daryls pov

I stood there frozen, unable to move. no way. I'm hearing stuff, this ain't real. It can't be, but the test I was holdin in my hands was telling me a different story. I'm such an idiot! I just killed the woman I loved! I just flat out put her on death row! No we never used protection, but I though i took the necessary precautions to prevent it! God I'm such a dumb ass! One for getting her pregnant and two for yellin at her like I did. That woman just scares the shit out of me so bad that I say things I don't mean! I should've known there was a reason she went into town. She wouldn't just go to piss me off! Carl had every right to punch me, I wish he did it more. I deserved it. She was going to die and it was all because of me. I looked town to the test and it was like that damn plus sign was taunting me. Everything I ever cared for I end up losing. This pissed me off. No not this time. I threw the test over the gate and ran into the prison. I quickly found Herschel and Rick. Rick looked like he'd been cryin. Did he already know? They both looked at me and saw my expression. I could tell they already knew.

"is there anything we can do?" I asked sternly.

herschel sighed,"no, but it can be different is time."

"how" I said.

"woman used to give birth without hospitalization, it's not impossible." Herschel said.

"what about Lori?" I asked.

I looked to Rick who just turned away from me. I knew it was still a touchy subject, but I could care less right now. The only thing I had on my mind was my girls life.

"Lori was a horrible mistake and I wasn't there. I'll be there this time. I'll make sure of it." He said.

"ya you will" I said sternly.

herschel gave me a faint smile and walked away, leaving Rick and I alone. I sighed and leaned up against the wall,

"I'm an idiot."

"no your not. She'll get through this. You both will." He said leaning on the wall next to me.

"what if she doesn't make it?" I asked.

"then ya take care of that baby." Rick sighed."it'll need it's dad"

"ya really think I could love it if it kills her?" I grunted.

he sighed,"that's what I thought when Judith happened. It's tough, but you have to do it."

"I can't lose er. I ain't." I protested.

"we won't. If there's any way to prevent it, I'll do what it takes. I'm not losin my daughter the same way I lost my wife." He sighed.

i nodded and remained silent. He sighed,

"how'd ya take it when she told ya?"

i shook my head," barely let her talk. I was so pissed about her goin into town. Said some things I shouldn't of."

"you need to talk to her" he said.

"she probably dont wanna see me."'I said.

he turned to me," she needs you. Now more than ever. She needs her husband."

I looked at him,"I don't know how to be a dad"

he smiled,"it comes naturally"

i nodded and we heard a door open. We both looked up to see kayla and Carl come inside. Carl looked tired as hell and Kayla's expression was blank as I watched her walk up to our cell. Rick tapped my shoulder,

"go"

i nodded and walked up the stairs to our cell.

kaylas pov

The redneck has feelings? (daryl dixon love story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें