chapter 6

kylies pov - chapter 6

i woke up to the smell of something absoulutley disgusting but it was familiar, i just cant put my finger on it. i noticed mars was still asleep beside me letting small snores escape her mouth. 'our mate is so beautiful' lexie said awe 'i know, do you have any idea what that smell is' i asked. 'no but whatever it is it doesnt belong here, you might want to go check it out just incase'. so thats what im going to do, i gently unwrapped mars's arm from around me and walked out of my room.

"what the hell is that" i said while covering my nose with my top, whatever it is its definatley dead or it hasnt had a shower in years, yuck. i slowly walked down the stairs making sure not to wake anyone up. but what i dont understand is why i am the only one who woke from this stench, i got to the first floor and noticed a trail, its blood. i started to panick but hoping that someone just had a really bad nose bleed.i went down the next set of stairs that led to ground floor , every couple of steps the amount of blood increased. ' lexie do you think this is one of our pack members blood' she didnt reply i think she is just as scared as i am.

what the hell is going on, is this some sick prank someone is playing on me cause its really not funny. im walking into the kitchen even slower than i was if that even possible, slowly poking my head through the door noticing a tall black figure standing there looking out of the window. "hello kylie" well now i know its a guy but who the heck is he? and what the heck does he want "who are you and what are you doing here" my voice sounded emotionless and cold i think lexie might be trying to come out 'lexie dont' i said being serious 'but he could hurt you' she said with worry. 'can you comunicate with mars's wolf' i asked cause they might be able to help 'i can try' she said and then dissapeard. "i imagined you to look different, but i guess when you try and imagine what someone looks like from only knowing them as a baby it can come as a struggle" he said turning around. why do i feel like i know him, i feel like i would feel comfortable around him if it wasnt this weird introduction.

"im going to ask nicley once more and then it might get ugly, who are you and whats with all the blood" this guy was really starting to piss me off this his mysterious vibe. "well the blood it simply deer blood mixed in with a drop of wolfsbane only enough for a lycan to smell though, and well for my name. i will tell you another time till we meet again k" and then he smashed through the window shifting, but the only thing that i noticed was his wolf was so similar to mine except there was a small white moon shaped symbol on his hind leg. before i could process what just happened mars came rushing into the kitchen.

"oh kylie are you ok, whats with all the blood are you h-" before she could finish her sentence i think she noticed the window. 'lex are you there' i wonder if she was able to get in contact ' yeah sorry i tried to contact her but it wasnt working, something was blocking me' she said 'its ok shes here now'. "kylie what the heck happened to the window" mars looked shocked and also curious to what my answer to be. well i know im not going to say'oh by the way a man walked in here and claimed he knew me and wanted me to meet him at some point' um no i think i should keep that to myself cause what if it puts her in danger.

"um...it was a deer" i said wondering what the hell i was going to say next "a deer, really so where is this deer" crap 'just tell her' lex knew that i was just going to dig myself deeper into this lie but i couldnt tell her 'shut up' i said to lex. "yeah, i was taking a late night run and i came across this deer. i was chasing it but i didnt know i was chasing it to the house and it ran right through the glass window." i pausd to see if she was buying this and she was "and then it ran upstairs it had a glass shard stuck in its neck and i brought it back outside and put it under a tree somewhere in the woods" as i said the last bit i walked over to the window starting to pick up the glass putting into the bin. "well i hope next time it isnt you running through the glass window" she said helping me with the glass.