chapter 29

kalianas pov

 "babe get up we have school" i turned over and grabbed mars and pulled her back down "how about we stay off today" sticking my head in the crook of her neck "we ca-" mars got cut off by kris souting up the stairs telling all of us to come down. "i why does everyone try and get me out of bed" i huffed out.

me and mars walked down into the kitchen and saw everyone looking just as tired as us while eating their breakfast "so big brother why did you summon us this morning" i asked grabbing some breakfast for me and mars. "its the 28th" he said pacing a little "well thankyou for telling us the date for today but what has that got to do with anything" i asked still confused.

"kal what day is it" he asked staring at me "its tuesday why" i took a bit of bacon still staring at him with a confused look wondering why he is going on about the date so much. "no its not" what the fuck does he mean no its not "yes it is yesterday we were at school, partially and then we. went out" i said to him. "its thursday the 28th kal" everyone looked at eachother a little confused, everyone got their phones out and gasped. "what is going on" everyone looked at me speechless.

"how is that even possible" mars said "how is what possible" ok why dop i feel so left out right now. "kal its thursday the twenty eighth last time we went to john and kates on the tenth" but the tenth would have been what ten days ago. "you guys really need to change the dates on your phones".

"kal i picked up my phone this morning and ive had messages from my friends asking why i havent been in school and ones from sam from last monday all through until today" i pulled out my phone and i saw that i had some text from people around the school from all last week. "wait so your saying" kris finished my sentece "we've been asleep for ten days" he said finally sitting down and putting his head in his hands.

"how is that even possible, wait i dont even think it is unless someone drugged us with like thousands of sleeping pills" i said but carly said that she had an idea "what if someone kept us asleep, a witch" she said. "i'll call addilyn over and see if she can find anything" carly got up from the table and went out the kitchen i have no idea what difference it will make but whatever floats her boat. a couple minutes later carly walked back in and sat down "she said she would be over-" before carly could finish her sentence addilyn poofed out of no where causing some of us to jump.

"warn us next time" carly said "i did say i would be over in a sec" she said smiling, she kissed carly on the cheek and then looked at all of us. "so why did carly say it was an emegency" everyone looked at eachother and sighed. "well apparently we've been asleep for ten days. the last thing we all remember is school, last monday" i told her.

she started laughing and we all looked at her weirdly "yeah right i was with you all you guys yesterday" we all looked at her confused "and carly you were at mine last night but you left at like one" she said her smile slightly fading. "babe i wasnt anywhere last night none of us remember anything" she looked at all of us a little worridly. "you guys really dont remeber" we all shook our heads. "its not that we dont remember we literally havent done anything. we are all tired like im pretty sure we could all fall asleep if our heads leaned on something" jess said.

addilyn came to me and grabbed my head and everything went black.

kates pov

"kate are you sure they are going to stay asleep" john asked me while taking a sip of his whisky "yes im sure they have all been asleep for what the last week and a half i doubt they are gonna wake up any-" i collapsed to the floor and everything started to go dark. i felt really light headed and just after everything went black the light started coming back again.