the monster.

27.

the monster.

"Run. Run. Run."

*Catch the feels from the gif tho
_______________________________

"What happened?"

Cat asked the one question in her head that kept appearing.

They were both trying to walk as fast as they could to the woods where they had apparently contained Alexei.

What actually was happening was Alexei was fighting more than a hundred warriors who tried to stop him.

The warriors were losing, many were being killed by the hands of their own Alpha and Cat had to do something to stop it.

"Here's what we will do, everyone, including women and children, and most of the soldiers and warriors are to hide in the silver coated dungeons or any hiding place they can reach easily. Take only 10 of your best men and tell all the other warriors trying to contain Alexei to retreat once we get there, not before," Cat dictated, saying what ever came to her head.

She didn't really know what to do at this point.

It wasn't like she was taught or trained to be a leader.

Cat and Damien both tried to walk as fast as they could. Even though Cat knew that Damien would already be there if he shifted into his wolf but that would leave Cat out.

Once they were in the golf carts, Cat took the wheel and drove like a mad women trying to get the pedestrians to move, following Damien's directions and driving as fast as she could.

Soon enough they were in the forest where they ditched the golf cart and ran as fast as they could.

With her hair whipping in every direction, Cat pulled her wool top closer to her. It was cold outside with what looked like a storm brewing and coming.

She knew they were close when she heard the growls, shouts and groans.

The loud roar scared her no doubt. She didn't even wanna know what was happening to the poor warriors.

They slowed down and approached slower. Cat turned towards Damien to make sure he linked the warriors to leave.

Walking closer, Damien reached to pull the branches apart so they could walk through.

There he was, his eyes wide and feral. The silver standing out but a tinge of red around them.

His hair was ruffled and messy, his clothes tattered. His canines out and his sharp claws ready to strike.

A monstrosity.

A beautiful monstrosity.

He hadn't noticed her yet. His eyes still fixed upon the remaining soldiers.

The smell of blood made her nauseous and the two dead bodies did not help either.

Getting closer despite Damien's protest, she called out softly, "Alexei."