Chapter 3

Yay, another chapter! Sorry the beginning is a little boring but bare with me, it gets cooler later!

So............................. HERE IT IS!

♪ Chapter 3  ♫

The five of us walked through the crowded streets of New York for around fifteen minutes before a beautiful building came into view. My mouth fell open at the stunning view.

They passed underneath a white washed, wooden arch with a sign to the left that had “MUSE ACADEMY, HIGH SCHOOL FOR THE MUSICALLY GIFTED” written on it. The front on the school had hundreds of students heading into the school, lounging on the grass, studying under trees, or leaving the way we came. The school looked like an antique mansion, built with stones and stain-glass windows that just added to it’s natural beauty. Above the double doors that led into the school was a steeple point with twin towers on either side of it. There were iron balconies spread everywhere the eye could see and the edge of the building seemed to stretch on forever.

I must have been staring at the school for a little too long because I heard Sophie and Skylar giggling.

“Wow, you must really like the school then.” Skylar said.

I snapped my mouth shut.

Daniel was chuckling softly at me, Sophie was openly giggling – as was her twin – and Artie was just staring at me, amusement clear in his eyes.

After an elaborate wave of his hands, Artie said, “Welcome to the Muse Academy. Where musically gifted teenagers from all over the country come to study and indulge in their passion in music. I think you will like it here.” Artie winked at me.

Immediately, my eyes flashed to the floor, red hot heat flooding my cheeks.

Artie, Daniel, Sophie, and Skylar pointed out great attractions about the school as we walked toward the front door. While Artie pointed out the dorms, which were located at the back of the school, Daniel pointed out the quad, where students go to have jamming sessions to showcase their new music. Sophie pointed out the map, which had several shopping locations posted, and Skylar pointed out the benches located everywhere for studying purposes.

Daniel walked ahead to open the door for everyone. His blue-gray eyes, almost completely light blue now, were sparkling in happiness at being at the school; he obviously loved this place.

Inside, the hallways were just as elaborately decorated as the outside. The floors were made of a white marble and the walls were painted a deep gold that made the school seem like more of a home, then a school. Along the walls, there were posters of festivals, school events, and even student-led activities listed. Pictures of students that had already graduated were scattered around the hallway with their success listed underneath.

Vivian de Olivia – early entrance to Allegro International College of Music, toured with World Renown, Michael Aranda, and built the MUSIC = LOVE Foundation, a non-profit charity organization that gives money to schools across the nation to pay for music programs to help kids' love for music grow into a future.

Michael Aranda – acceptance to the MUSE ACADEMY at the age of twelve, began touring internationally at the age of fifteen, early acceptance to Allegro International College of Music, and a donor for several music related charities including the MUSIC = LOVE Foundation, the MARCH FOR MUSIC, and the ALCM (American's Love for Classical Music) Foundation.

There were several more of them distributed everywhere, some similar to Vivian's and some similar to Michael's.

Sophie and Skylar each grabbed one of my hands and pulled me along down the hallway. Artie and Daniel were right behind us, laughing at the twins. At the end of the hallway, they pulled me up to a pair of french doors that had HEADMASTER printed on them in cursive.

For the Love of MusicOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara