Chapter 13

Writers block caught me yesterday, sorry >.<

But here's another chapter!

----------------------------------------------

Hours later I was dressed in a snow white, sleeveless floor long nightgown. Corset - looks like it, but not that stiff - having black details.

I looked myself in the full length body mirror.

"Wow, I'm like a human again," I mumbled to myself. Taking in the fact that I was wearing this pretty nightgown and had an actual home.

I'd taken off the scarf and collar, leaving it on the bathroom counter.

I was free to do what I wanted in the house, so for starters I was gonna get myself a glass of water.

The hallway was cold and my bare feet felt the warm, and a bit spiky carpet. I tried to listen if I heard Colt inside his room, but I didn't.

"Maybe he's asleep," I said to myself and skipped down the staircase.

I walked into the living room, seeing Colt sleep on the couch.

He sat in a corner, having his elbow on the arm rest and his head resting in the palm of his hand.

Wearing a pair of black jeans and an unbuttoned white shirt. Showing off his perfect abs and V.

He had the remote in his hand on his lap, I slowly took it out of his hand and turned off the TV.

"Blanket," I whispered and found the blanket in the chair beside the couch. I unfolded it and was about to lay it over him.

His hand grabbed mine and pulled me down on top of him, pulling the blanket over us in the process.

He slid down to supporting his neck on the armrest, relaxing his folded hands on my lower back.

My bare chest, neck and chin felt the heat from his naked upper body.

All this he did without even opening his eyes; "Are you tired?" he mumbled into the top of my head.

I brought my hands up to my face, folded them on his chest and relaxed my head on them.

"A little, master," I answered. My eyelids grew heavier and I realized how tired I really was.

"Let's sleep then." He held me even closer and I felt his heartbeat get slow and steady.

Why aren't I protesting?

----------------------------------------------

Short chapter, as always >.<
Thanks for all the comments and readers ^^

Please comment, vote and share<3