Jyushimatsu x reader

IT'S TIME FOR JYUSHIMATSU!!!!!! <3

(Y/N) Pov

I was sitting in the matsuno house in the same room as the only brothers that was home. And this brother is the one that I've had an crush on since we first meet. And that's Jyushimatsu. His big smiles always made me feel happy. He was sitting on the couch in teir room and doing who knows what. Everything was quiet till ,,(Y/N)! Can you come here?!" Jyushimatsu begged me. ,,What is it Jyushimatsu?" I asked as I made my way to the couch that he sat on. ,,Sit down!" He said while pating the seat next to him and giving me his big smile that made my heart melt. I sat to his right and looked at him. ,,What is it?" I asked. He only stared at me and opened his arms ,,Give me a hug!" I was suprised when he suddenly wraped his arms around me and gave me a tight hug. ,,J-Jyushimatsu!? W-what are y-you d-doing?!" I asked with an blush forming on my face. I mean OMG! He is hugging me!! He then hugged me tighter ,,Hugging you!" He told me. He too had an light blush on his cheeks. I slowly started hugging back what seemed to make him more happy. He lied down on the couch with me on top of him. He looked deep into my (E/C) eyes what made me blush so hard. He giggled ,,W-whats so f-funny!?" I yelles/asked him. He gave me a sweet smile ,,You're just sooo cute!!" He nuzzled his head into the crock of my neck. I wanted to hide my face because it was so awkward but he wouldn't let me ,,Don't hide your face~! I want to see your cute reaction!" I then snuggled into his chest to hide my face. He only laughs. ,,(Y/N)?"
,,Y-Yes?" He turned my face away from his chest so that I would look at him ,,I want to tell you something..." He looked a bit sad ,,W-what is it? And w-why are you so sas so sudden?" He stared at me once again. ,,Im afraid t-that if I tell you, that you wouldn't want to be my friend anymore..." ,,Im sure that no matter what it is I won't leave you" I told him with a smile.
His mood changed from sad to happy ,,Ok! Then. I love you (Y/N)!" My eyes widened ,,You are so pretty and cute! You are one of the kindest peopled on this planet! I loved you since the first time I meet you! So will you be my girlfriend?!" He confessed. Tears started to form in my eyes. ,,YES! Jyushimatsu I love you too! I would love to be your girlfriend!" He never looked happier then right now. The next thing I knew was Jyushimatsu kissing me on the lips. I slowly started kissing back. I didn't last long cause of the needed air.
We then hugged each other for the next few hours till we fell asleep. But what we didn't know was that the younges of them took a picture of the two of them hugging and kissing each other.

------------------------------------
Sorry this Chapter is a bit short. I didn't have any time to update cause I was very busy.