Todomatsu x chubby reader

Trigger warning: slight depressing stuff.
Requested by: blepin
*******************************************

(Y/N) pov

'Ugh...I'm so fat... maybe I should stop eating so much...' I thought as I was looking in the mirror that happened to be in the bathroom of the well known sextuples. 'How am I ever going to impress Todomatsu like this?...' I washed my hands and quickly made my way downstairs to the front door hoping none of the six brothers noticed me. When suddenly I heard a voice ,,(Y/N)?" I turned around to see the youngest brother standing there. ,,Are you already leaving?" He asked I didn't say anything. I turned around to open the door but was stopped by a hand grabbing mine and started blushing. ,,Won't you stay for dinner?" I shook my head ,,No....I'm not hungry. A-and I need to go home, I have to do something. Before he could do or say anything I rushed out of the house. ,,Bye!".
,,Wait (Y/N)!"

-----------Time skip, next day-----------

I woke up to my phone ringing. I saw that Todomatsu texted me.

'Hey (Y/N)!'
'You wanna go to a cafè today?'

I quickly answered.

'No, thank you Totty, but I've got plans today'

I waited a minute for him to answer again.

'Come on! What is it you've got to do?'

'Sleep? Stop eating so much and loose some weight?' I thought 'when I go to a cafè with him, I'll only end up eating a cake again! That's what I want to avoid!'
'But I could use the walk to loose weight....

'Okay... You've got me. At what time?

'YES! How does 2pm sound? I'll pick you up if you're ok with it! Maybe we can go shopping afterwards or something!'

'

Please not!'

'Okay! Sounds good!'
'See you!'

'

Ok. Nice!'
'C u too <3'

,,OMG" he didn't just send me an heart. I blushed. 'That's Totty, so why am I so excitedabout this??!'
I stood up from my bed and started my daily routine.... except I didn't have any breakfast.
Wich I'm really proud of! I then turned on the TV to pass some time.

------------Time skip 14:25pm-----------

I took a look at the clock to check the time. And made my way to get dressed. I didn't know what to dress in because I'm so fat and nothing really suits me.... I ended up choosing (clothes that your choice) when I heard the doorbell ringing. 'Oh! That must be Totty'
I opened the door and greeted him. We then talked till we arrived.

I ended up ordering just (a tea your choice) [A: sorry if you don't like tea! Change it to favourite drink or whatever you want it to be!] While Totty chose a hot chocolate. ,,No cake today?" He then asked. ,,Oh. No I don't feel like it today..." he gave me a strange look but shook it off ,,If you say so..." we drank in an awkward silence till an old classmate saw me and started heading towards our table. She looked really pretty. She was thin, and not fat like me, she had a beautiful face and not such a ugly face like mine. ,,Well! If it isn't (Y/N) (L/N)! Still chubby like always! No wait! FAT describes it better!" She then started to laugh. I then looked at mg lap.
"And who have we got here? Is that your boyfriend? Hah! As if he is way to cute for you! He shouldn't hang out with someone like you!" She turned to Todomatsu "Hey. Can I have you phone number?" He looked disgusted by her. "Errr... No sorry. Why should I? And how dare you insult (Y/N) like that? What did she do to you?!" He got quite angry at her ,,Well, she is fat. You can't deny that. And ugly is she too! I'm way prettier an better than her!" I started to tear up ,,You should stop hanging out with her and go out with me instead!"
'She is right.... I should just leave him be.... I'm not worth it!' I then got up and run out of the cafè. "(Y/N)! Wait!" That was that thing I heard. Next to the barbies laughing.

It started to rain.... And I have no idea where I was.... I had never been to this side of the city before..... I was trapped... I sat on a bench, with my fat legs pressed against my chest and my fat arms warped around them. While my had lied on them. I started crying.

,,Why?... Why do I look like this?!... who is ever going to love me?!" I let out ugly sobs and failed to noictes footsteps nearing me.  
,,(Y-Y/N)!." I gasped. I tried to not let out my sobs when an hard breathing Todomatsu made his way towards me. ,,(Y/N)..." I then felt someones arms around me. ,,(Y/N).... there's nothing ugly about you. You are so beautiful In my eyes. You're the prettiest thing I ever saw. You are not fat just chubby, but I mean a good, cute chubby! You're the only one I like, as a friend an more! I love you (Y/N)!" My eyes widened and I leaned in the hug. My arms wobbly made their way around his back. ,,Is... Is that true....?" He tightened the hug. ,,Yes! There is nothing that could change my mind or the way I feel about you! So I hope that you feel the same so I can be the one that stays with you forever!"
I smiled and I started to cry more. But the difference is that now only tears of joy fell.
,,Todomatsu. I love you too!" He then pulled away and his soft lips met mine.

END

--------------------------------------
This is my fist x chubby reader AND Todomatsu ff. So I hope you enjoyed.

I'm bad at this