After the execution

Thoughtfuls POV                

"Whiteout, Whiteout!" Thoughtful said frightenly. She was just there, on the ground, not hearing a word he said. Her icicle spiked rattling in the wind as she layed there, just whispering unknown words. "The time has come, the hole will swallow both of us" Thoughtful overheard. Thoughtful twined his tail around Whiteout. He hoped it wasn't true.  He dropped his head down. He knew very well that when Whiteout said something like that, it was true.

Listener: 

She stood there, frozen. What was so bad that they had to move away from their home? Was Clearsight gone forever? Why did Darkstalker do this? She had a million questions, but then her Ocean Waves trick failed, and everyones thoughts crowded in

What just happened?

Wheres the queen?

Why did the seer say that to her?

I wonder if Artic did do that

Could i be next?

What scroll?

Look at those two, That hybrid looks so cool

Better run, Before they find out.

Listener froze. What was that about? She frowned. Deal with the moving later, this now.  I have to find out what his plan is.

Whiteouts POV:

The world was dark. In endless spirals. She did not notice the terrified dragons around her, or Thoughtful shaking her shoulders. She would just lay there, and hope she would be ended soon. She saw this coming. The voice in her head had told her. But why? There we no spots on his souls. The spirals started to light up. She realized she was looking at the stars. Then the world snapped back.  And there was Thoughtful, right beside her.