Panic

Listeners POV:

Panic. Thats all she heard. More and more Panic. But she ignored it, determined to find the dragon. Thats when she ran into Truthfinder. "LISTENER? IS THIS A PRANK? YOUR BEST FRIENDS BOYFRIEND JUST KILLED PRINCE ARTIC?" Truthfinder roared. 

Did you do this?

How can i trust you.

You were always so weird

DID YOU DO THIS? DID YOU?

Listener cried out from the sudden burst of thoughts. Truthfinder softened. "Please tell me"

Listener didnt respond. She let her mind say it all. All of a sudden, Truthfinder wide eyed, and dashed off to the palace. But the panic still filled her mind. She ran, and ran, and ran, but the dragons were everywhere, and she couldnt focus. The lessons were not helping. So she decided to jump into a stream. It was COLD. She yelped, and recoiled out of the river. Thats when her focus snapped back. She used the ocean waves technique, and then she realized she had blood on her scales.

Thoughtfuls POV: 

Whiteout was awake! He quickly tried to unwind he tail, but she held it tight."Please. Stay here" She begged. Thoughtful smiled "Anything you want, empress of scales" So he kept watch for her. And she kept watch for him. So close he could feel her heart beating. Thats when a trample of dragons charged for them. "Its the last daughter!" "Get her!" "we can kill them all!" Then he realized. They were scared of Whiteout. Harmless, sweet, Whiteout. No one would hurt her. He jumped in the way, But Thoughtful never fought before. Their claws cut at him. Tails whacked his face, and snouts snapped for his neck. Thats when the Flashback came, Of his father, Scaleshredder. "Your weak! You have to know how to BURN the glass, not simply heat it up!" His father yelled at him. "You don't even know how to hold the stick right!" His father threw him at the wall, and he crumpled. "Im sorry father, i will do it right this time" Thoughtful begged. "You better, or ill throw you into a frozen ocean. But he did get it wrong, and that day, he had to sleep on an iceberg. But it had drifted towards the Ice Kingdom, and Icewings had seen him. He was lucky to make it out alive. Thoughtful shook his head away out of the Flashback, and he Woke up.   

Whiteouts POV:

Pain. Pain everywhere. But the dragons were focused on Thoughtful. Thats when she realized she was feeling HIS pain. How did i do that? Hmmmmm  This was a new power that she never have seen before, or felt for that matter. But there was a time and place for every moment. And she had to save her Future Soulmate. She lunged at Thoughtfuls attackers.