Chapter 5

Well hello my innocent and sadistic killers, wassup?
_____________________

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.:

I woke up with the bright morning sun rays on my face. I smiled sadly as I sat up, yawning. I rubbed my eyes and spoke.

"Hey buddy, you don't need to light my mood up, I know what's coming" I looked at the sun as it dulled because of a cloud. "Now, don't be sad either. This all could be a game of my mind and he won't come, now that I think about it, it could be all in my head and he might still not know of my presence, and it's possible that I am just being paranoid. Yep! That's it! No Black Hat coming to kidnap me!" I tried to cheer myself and convince that it was all a dream. I said to myself, desperately determined to prove that he does not know anything about me and I am safe here with my family. I smiled, my mood being better, I went downstairs and greeted my parents happily. They raised an eyebrow at the sudden change from tomorrow's cry cry (a fairy animal, of Layla :3) mood to today's happy happy mood but I just shook it off and enjoyed the pancakes my mom made. No matter what, she is always the best cook.

Since its a Saturday, other's are likely to wake up late, so I decided to go out for a walk.

"No" mom said.

"But why?" I asked, pleading.

"It is dangerous" she said. Like it's already not with a dangerous supervillain trying to get me. That guy is obsessed with me!

"I'll just go through half of the neighbourhood and be back in a jiffy" I pleaded joining my hands and giving her puppy dog eyes. She hesitated, a lot, but finally allowed me to go for a walk. I smiled and bid her farewell as I ran outside.

I walked around the neighbourhood but stopped as I saw Tony putting a box in a truck. I jogged up to her. Before she could see me, I covered her eyes and gave her parents and Prince a wink who just smiled at me warmly. I changed my voice.

"Guess who?" I said gruffly and squeaking.

"Uhhhhh..... Ray" she said, unsure. I just pinched her shoulder and she squealed in pain before laughing. "Oh (y/n)! It's you! I got ya!" I let go of her as she turned around and hugged me, I hugged her back, but it wasn't long before I felt my shoulder getting soggy. Tony was crying, I realized.

"Oh my god! Tony! Anthony Edward Stark is crying! I cannot believe it! It has to be an illusion! Oh Wanda, have you done something? Or is it you Loki? Oh my goodness!" I gasped with shock as she parted, I put my hand on my forehead in melodrama.

"Stop being so melodramatic" she flicked my forehead with a smile, tears going down her cheeks.

"Yeah yeah, whatever" I waved my arms as if they were noodles.

"This is no time for fun!" She steadied me "I am moving away! I won't be able to meet you guys anymore! Plus, I won't be there for your birthday" She cried. Oh yes, my birthday, it is just one month later.

"Hey hey, I say longlive Google and its video calls, you can call me anytime, plus, when you miss me, french kiss Prince, I'm sure that will remind you of me" I winked. Her face flushed and so did Prince's. She stuck her tongue out at me. I laughed at their faces.

I hugged her again, her parents called her as she parted. She looked at me, I just smiled as she got inside the car. I just stood there, with my hands in my pocket as they started the car. Tony waved at me and I did the same until they were out of sight. I sighed sadly, how worse can it become?

Oh I wish I would not have thought that. Way to go (y/n), every time someone says that, situation makes itself worse. Way to go, girl. I just hope that that Black Hat thingy was just my mind, but when am I proven to be true anyways?